Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Another world, another life (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Mars Reneau (played by SugaarCereal)

Scolopendra wrote:
Can someone give recap to me on what happened after my last post
Edward eavesdropped on M and Y then told them about his findings ( the we don't exist part) now 30 armed indigenous men emerged from the forest and they don't seem friendly :)
hannibal32

Mars Reneau wrote:
Scolopendra wrote:
Can someone give recap to me on what happened after my last post
Edward eavesdropped on M and Y then told them about his findings ( the we don't exist part) now 30 armed indigenous men emerged from the forest and they don't seem friendly :)

Don't worry xianto and his stubbornness will save the day

Oh please...not the go on with out me bid
hannibal32

OK. These guys are immune to bullets and mortars? What?
Edward (played by Hudacious)

Mars Reneau wrote:
Oh please...not the go on with out me bid
xD i have a PERFECT idea to follow up with that.
This is all to develop my character.
hannibal32

I really do think the people of the planet should be left to sin. He is the rp master.

We post in unison again!

hannibal32 wrote:
It'd be far too easy if they were killed out so soon.
hannibal32

Edward Hudacious wrote:
hannibal32 wrote:

However if they are immune to that it is impossible for my character to go on. These are the first meeting they don't need to be ridiculous hard. Being immune to bullets is rather too overpowered. If you want tougher enemies bring them in later. Right at the start you do not need this.

hannibal32 wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
hannibal32 wrote:

However if they are immune to that it is impossible for my character to go on. These are the first meeting they don't need to be ridiculous hard. Being immune to bullets is rather too overpowered. If you want tougher enemies bring them in later. Right at the start you do not need this.

Understandable, however just because they are immune to bullets and mortars doesn't mean there aren't other ways to kill them.
Talbot Argentum (played by Quantipede)

hannibal32 wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
hannibal32 wrote:

Before we start playing the kiddie game of who has the better super power let's look at it from a logical view.

A bunch of crudely constructed robots built from wood and stone and maybe iron versus high tech mother****ERS toting arrows that can hurt a time Lord.

I just watched TWD, so bring it on!!!
Yandela Elderel (played by ShadowStryker)

Scolopendra wrote:
hannibal32 wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
hannibal32 wrote:

Before we start playing the kiddie game of who has the better super power let's look at it from a logical view.

A bunch of crudely constructed robots built from wood and stone and maybe iron versus high tech mother****ERS toting arrows that can hurt a time Lord.

He's... He's got a point. And not everything is an RPG game where difficulties increase little by little...

Don't make Mars slap you Edward. Cause he will!

Yandela Elderel wrote:
Scolopendra wrote:
hannibal32 wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
hannibal32 wrote:

He's... He's got a point. And not everything is an RPG game where difficulties increase little by little...

Sorry I have to be the buzzkill all the time and break reality on everyone like a sack of bricks.

Mars Reneau wrote:
Don't make Mars slap you Edward. Cause he will!
Please do!

Whence you do come out of the fight, I'm unfortunately going to throw you all back into another one.

Sorry in advanced.

Let's keep things interesting!

If i suddenly stop replying, feel free to auto-control my character within your posts as i'm helping my 5 year old sister set up her "fake" Tea Party.

Wait so he got knocked out but then? I'm confused... didn't Yan already get hit? what happened again?

Posting error sorry.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Another world, another life (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus