Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Another world, another life (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

hannibal32

I will use Xianto. Is he ok or would you like me to change him a bit?
Derglet Topic Starter

No no, he's fine! ^^
When do we start?
Thalsian (played by Cyroris)

Haha I was about to ask the same. I am ready when you are.
OH, and are we going to have a post order?
hannibal32

A post order sounds good but I guess it is up to SINDragon.
CosmicCometInOrbit

Well. Bring in Athena.
Mars Reneau (played by SugaarCereal)

Well, you might already have enough people but I could see Mars fitting this backstory nicely. He has bit of a gloomy background but I think it'd work out fine just let me know.
Yandela Elderel (played by ShadowStryker)

Dang. I was going to suggest Yandela, but it looks like you have your hands full. If you don't mind one more, I'm up for it.
Sounds interesting to me! Mind if I throw my lot in, too?
Derglet Topic Starter

*Takes big breath*
-Sketch, Thalsian Dunno, once we get everything sorted XD
-Sketch, Hannibal Posting orders to me feel a lil' restraining. Like, it loses the sense of realism, you know? (I.E, Random Guy: Hey, what's your name? (To Random Girl) Random Girl: *Can't reply 'cause it's not her turn*)
-CosmicCometInOrbit, Mars, Yandela, Virtu, Sure XD (Multiple different groups might be a good idea, that or we could always do with one whole group. So, whadya say, guys?)

Sooo many peeps. I think multiple groups would be a good idea
It's just 8 people. Also probably half or so will quit halfway anyway :p

Or at least that's how it was on my old site. Maybe folks are more dedicated round these parts.

I don't mind either way. More friends, or more control, I don't mind.
If there isn't going to be a posting order in the rp I think I'll just not be in it then. I understand that a post order can take away some realism, but from my experience not having a post order very very easily allows people to get left behind if they suddenly have a busy day. I mean, I have no idea how many rp's I've dropped out of because players a and b decided they wanted to continue a scene without anyone else being online or posting. Heck I just dropped out of an rp a few days ago because there wasn't a posting order and, thanks to work, I got left behind
Derglet Topic Starter

-Sketch I understand your point, but people could also just drop out with telling the others, thus equaling in everyone dropping out. If you really wish to still do this, we could always have two groups, one with less people (Say, only three people) meaning it'll be easier to keep up ^^
-Everyone else Groups? XD
Depends on a few factors, I think. Are we all friends? Do we know each other before we get in this new world?

Btw are we gonna start out in the modern world or just start it with our transporting to the fantasy world?

Also, is there gonna be a quest to tie us all together?

If it's more open ended, then I'd say groups are an idea, but if you have a plot and setting in mind, then a big group of most of us should be fine.

But I'd suggest hearing a confirmation from everyone that expressed interest first, just to make sure.
Thalsian (played by Cyroris)

@SINDragon Honestly I'd be fine with whatever you choose. c: I'm pretty flexible. I don't mind large groups or breaking into smaller ones.

@Virtu I'd like it better if we didn't know each other before being tossed into this new world. This would allow us to have a better diversity in characters. They would all have their own reasons for talking to the young boy before being transported.

If anything I would say we could all just start from that confrontation and go forwards from there.

Either or would be fine with me, really. It probably would be better if everyone started of as strangers and with something like this I don't think it matters what realm everyone started off in.

I agree with the whole "we're all strangers" thing. I love RPing intros to other people.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Another world, another life (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus