Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Another world, another life (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

hannibal32

I agree with the strangers idea.
SINDragon wrote:
-Sketch I understand your point, but people could also just drop out with telling the others, thus equaling in everyone dropping out. If you really wish to still do this, we could always have two groups, one with less people (Say, only three people) meaning it'll be easier to keep up ^^
-Everyone else Groups? XD

Then have a certain amount of time needed for someone to post. If they don't post in that time span than skip them.
Derglet Topic Starter

-Everyone So I guess we're doing the Strangers thing, and starting with the conversation.
But I'm just gonna ask, how many of you guys want to do Posting order or not?
Thalsian (played by Cyroris)

I'd rather no posting order please. c: I'll do posting order though if that's the majority vote.
Posting order
Yandela Elderel (played by ShadowStryker)

Conversations don't naturally flow in an orderly fashion... However, I've run into the problem that people will submit two entirely different scenarios about the same time... So there's pros and cons to each. I've had both work and both not work.
How about a compromise, maybe? If there's an OOC chat or something, players can let the group know if they'd like to post next, would need a few days to post, or are in the midst of writing a post. That way we need not fear wasting words nor wasting time, and everyone will have a fair chance to participate.
Mars Reneau (played by SugaarCereal)

I've never used a posting order before so I wouldn't have any insight on differences. Therefore I don't have any preference, but virtu's idea sounds like a nice enough medium.
Derglet Topic Starter

-Virtu I like your way of thinking XD

An excellent idea.
If there isn't going to be a psot order than I don't think I'll join. I appreciate trying to find some sort of middle ground of the twp, but I feel it wouldn't solve the problem I have with not having a post order.
Mars Reneau (played by SugaarCereal)

I'm probably not going to be able to participate after all guys, I'm going to be really busy soon, and I don't want to hold anyone up sorry about that ;~;

Mars Reneau wrote:
I'm probably not going to be able to participate after all guys, I'm going to be really busy soon, and I don't want to hold anyone up sorry about that ;~;

Maybe we could find a way to incorporate you later into the story whenever you're not so busy...? Or is that not a thing done? -new to group RP-
Thalsian (played by Cyroris)

Yandela Elderel wrote:
Maybe we could find a way to incorporate you later into the story whenever you're not so busy...? Or is that not a thing done? -new to group RP-

It would be totally possible to do! Could always find a scenario for them if they wanted to.

So umm, how many of us are there now? D:
Derglet Topic Starter

Yeah, I agree with Cyrosis and ShadowStryker! ^^
And, going off with the previous count, I believe 6 (Depending on SugaarCereal)?
Mashiro Nakiya (played anonymously)

I'm counted in this 6 right?
Edward (played by Hudacious)

Would it be acceptable for me to take part in this?
Derglet Topic Starter

-Mashiro Yeah XD
-Edward Guy I guess so... Maybe, yeah.

So when do we start this thing?
Talbot Argentum (played by Quantipede)

Hey is it okay if I join in? I'm very interested in this roleplay as well

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Another world, another life (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus