Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Vanata Ingret (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

She smiled and grabbed his wrist "C'mon then!" she rushed in the direction of the Roller Coaster.
Roy Anderson (played by robinnrose)

He gets dragged off, "Aahh". He is trying to make sure he doesn't trip.

She smiled as they arrived at the Roller Coaster with Roy she showed her hand stamp and hopped into the front seat of the ride.

Oh god....this is going to be bad for my heart...He takes a deep breath before stepping into the front the front seat and sits down.

The ride immediately started gong uphill she said "Are you okay?" seeing that he looks a bit odd. She said "You look like I did on the Ferris wheel are you afraid?"

He gives off an awkward smile, "I'm...okay...just not good with....this ride."

She grabbed his hand and said "Well You'll be fine I'll protect you like you protect me!" as they were about to go downhill she lifted his and her own hands up as they were intertwined. As they leveled back out she said "You still okay? Not dead right!"

He gives off a sigh, "Not dead that is the good thing but agh...I feel funny." For some reason he gives off a smile again.

She smiled as they went up and down the next hill same way as the first then the ride was over and she skipped off of it. She sighed saying "It's kind of late let's go on one more ride before we go!" she grinned pointing at him saying "You choose!"

He thinks about it before saying with a embarrass face, "I'm not so sure. Anything on your mind?"

She nodded saying "Yeah! Let's go on the... Double Swings! I like Swings!" she thought I swear if that wire breaks on that ride... she walked over to the Double swings out of breath from running to the previous rides. She sat showed her pass and sat down once they arrived and since they were double Roy could sit next to her if he wanted which she hoped he would do because no matter how much she loved the idea of flying and swings, she was afraid the wires on the swings would break and she'd plummet to her death.

This is going to...be something. He walked up behind her and showed his pass before sitting down beside her. He wasn't afraid of it breaking but the momentum and the sheer swing and such.

As the ride started to rise and slowly turn in circles Vanata got more and more worried. She thought What if that evil guy from before tampered wit it... I DON'T WANT TO DIE! she held onto the side bar of the swing and Roy's hand she was having fun but her terror out weighed her sense of fun. She started to breath a bit heavier but it was still unnoticeable.

Oh god this swing....He feels that her grip on his hand is getting tighter. Is she...alright? He was having fun but his concern turns toward Van now.

The ride rose higher and it reached its top height. She looked around and as the level of the swings stayed the same her breathing steadied and she loosened up her grip on Roy's hand. Now her fun was out weighing her terror she thought I am fine if the ride were to break it would have already broke... she was getting tired so she laid her head on Roy's shoulder staring off in no particular direction. Her hood was almost falling but she didn't particularly care she just lifted her hand farthest from Roy up to fix her hood. She smiled and looked at Roy for a quick second he was her happy place, the one thing that made her calm in some bad situations she was happy she met him that he waited for her on the outside of the Grocery store for the 2nd time in her life she felt at home, but she wasn't going to be as stupid as the first time and let her guard down.

He notices her leaning on his shoulder and can't help with it but stroke her head a bit before realizing what he was doing. It was...an instinct of sorts. The feeling was warm and family-like. His face turns red but looks back at her slowly, a little smile let's loose from him.

(Man I'm dramatic XD)
Eventually the ride stopped, she hopped off first and was outside of the ride when someone grabbed her. She yelled "SERIOUSLY!" she elbowed them turned around facing them and somehow was able to maneuver them to the ground but during the short tussle her hood fell back revealing her face. She then tried to get her hood back on but with her luck her old hoodie's hood had fallen to the floor. Everyone started noticing her and she thought Got to hide, Got to hide, Got to hide! She rushed in a random direction but to her surprise it was the wrong direction there was a row of guards that she ran into. They immediately grabbed her and read her, her rights. She sighed as they handcuffed her and took her away.

He notice her being taken away. Great...think fast. Now.He rips out several piece of papers from the notebook and quickly writes some things on the paper. Folding them into paper airplanes, he tosses them. Afterwards he applies one of them to himself which applies an illusion magic on himself. The paper airplanes explodes into smoke, covering the fair with thick smoke like fog. In the mist of confusion, he runs up and grabs her and takes her away? Maybe?

She is confused by the smoke but then someone grabs her and she quickly gasps she doesn't know who it is but thy seem to be leading her away from the police so she guessed it was Roy. She searched through her powers rather quickly then she saw one that was needed it was invincibility. As the smoke cleared and the police started shooting she ran behind Roy getting hit multiple times in the back so he would not get hit they turned a corner and she fell to her knees as the wounds healed she knew it would leave a scar. She then gave herself another power it was super strength and the ability to fly. She grabbed Roy's forearms and she flew off she flew in the direction of the apartment.

He was surprised by the amount of powers she has. "Are you okay Van? I...um.." He was concerned that she got shot earlier...he felt bad for it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus