Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Vanata Ingret (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

She smiles and sits down thinking I remember when me and my dad made Cupcakes... Good times... she stared at the Cupcakes as he was dressing them up because that was her favorite food.
Roy Anderson (played by robinnrose)

He finishes and puts a few on a plate and puts it in front of her. "There you go." He starts cleaning up the mess and putting the things away.

She takes a bite of the Cupcake and her eyes lite up. She smiles Cream on her face saying "I love them!"

He gives off a little chuckle, "Thank you!" He grabs a cloth and wipes the cream off her face softly. "Remember your breakfast."

She grabbed the Cupcake and stood saying "And now... What adventure shall we go on today?" she looked at him.

He washes the dishes, "Up to you, just don't get us killed again." He gives off a little laugh.

She smiled saying "Let's just stay here and chill, I'm still a bit shaken up from yesterday..." she took another bite from the Cupcake.

That would be safe. "Anything you want me to do...? I mean...it's kind of bland here...nothing interesting happens around the house...well till you got here." He takes a cupcake and takes a bite into it.

She snickers then says "Do you have Netflix? I love Netflix..." she looked up at him taking another bite of the Cupcake.

He replies, "There should be....go check on it. My old customers tend to watch movies...and I sometimes get people here."

She nodded and grabbed another Cupcake walking toward the TV, she placed the Cupcake in her mouth and grabbed the remote. She pressed a button and up popped Netflix, she put the remote down then grabbed her Cupcake out of her mouth she yelled "It works!" to Roy.

"Well, there you go." He takes another bite of cupcake. "What types of shows or movies do you like?"

She grinned saying "A Mystery! A Action Adventure Mystery!" she looked over at him.

"Mystery movies?" What makes her tick t like mystery movies...?He takes another bite.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Outside a man was running while holding his gunshot wound that he was been chase by 3 men working for the Sindicate. As he ran to the alley he quickly hid himself on a dumpster that that he had no choice where to hide. As the men arrived they search the area while He was breathing heavily and holding hardly the gunshot. Few minutes later the men give up their search and leave the area while that man named allec walking weakly in the sidewalk. As he walked that his vision becomes blur that he lost his balance and feel on the cold ground that it started raining heavily. He was on the ground like a dead animal that he can't barely move that he knows this is his fate and he slowly close his eyes.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Outside a man was running while holding his gunshot wound that he was been chase by 3 men working for the Sindicate. As he ran to the alley he quickly hid himself on a dumpster that that he had no choice where to hide. As the men arrived they search the area while He was breathing heavily and holding hardly the gunshot. Few minutes later the men give up their search and leave the area while that man named allec walking weakly in the sidewalk. As he walked that his vision becomes blur that he lost his balance and feel on the cold ground that it started raining heavily. He was on the ground like a dead animal that he can't barely move that he knows this is his fate and he slowly close his eyes.
(I think you have the wrong Forum...)
Phoenix Krete - Heav (played anonymously)

RIP.)

After his day's rest, Phoenix walked out onto the streets, continuing his mass genocide on the world. He killed and killed and killed until his thirst for death was sustained, buildings collapsing, aeroplanes falling from the sky. Was this the end of the world? Or was it just a hoax that made people scared? Phoenix giggled as he slaughtered innocents like they were animals in a slaughter house while singing; "Oh what a wonderful day.. for death!~"

She nods saying "Yes! I love Mystery because I always wanted to be a Detective ever since I was young! I love solving problems and finding solutions and helping the world!" she giggled.

He looks at her with a little smirk. This girl...is a little...too childish."Is...that it? Nothing more?"

She said "I kind of like every Genre..." she hesitated then continued "I had some big dreams, but I never had a chance to achieve them... I wanted to help the world like be a Teacher or Detective... My biggest dream though was to be an Actress... High standards huh..." she thought Only wishes, Only dreams I suppose even though I act everyday... Hehe

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus