Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Confuzzled

reptilesandromance

Howdy howdy lol um I guess I'll jump right into it. I've been rping for years but my old group totally fell apart and out of boredom I've been testing the waters with forum sites like this. I work in a reptile store called Amazon Reptile Center and am pretty sociable so don't be a stranger, I'd like to start rping again as soon as possible but I'm a little timid when it comes to jumping in on forums
Tfa_96

Heya, welcome to RPR! It's a great rp site suitable for pretty much anyone. I can assure you that here you'll never die if boredom because of your groups falling apart. There's such a variety people here and you can find so many I interesting ideas for role play on the Looking for role play part of the website. I'm sure you'll find someone for you. ^-^

I'm a sociable person myself so I'd love to get to know you more if you'd like ^-^ Your hobbies and interests as such :P
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! It's a pleasure to meet you. Working in a reptile center sounds pretty fascinating.

Have you tried the Find RP search tool yet? :)
Welcome to RPR! I -love- your user name! :D I have a veiled chameleon and she's pretty much the cutest. Do you own any reptiles or just work in a reptile store?
Hmm, my sweetie's into snakes and reptiles more than I am, but I still find them kinda cute. ...Kinda.

But it's sweet to meet you! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

If you need anything that our fantastic Help Section can't solve for you, we'll be happy to help! We're all a friendly bunch here, so I'm sure you'll find a sweet RP or two; maybe you'll even have more luck with groups too! Enjoy your time here!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! Everyone is very kind here, so don't be too afraid! We don't bite. x3 I hope you have a great time here!
Welcome to one of the friendliest places of the internet! You have chosen well! It is the best site for RP I have seen!
reptilesandromance Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I -love- your user name! :D I have a veiled chameleon and she's pretty much the cutest. Do you own any reptiles or just work in a reptile store?
Thank you! Lol it's recycled, it's my user name on IG. I currently keep an argentine tegu and will begin a private breeding project this year, a Nile Monitor, an iguana, a Western Hognose snake, and a California Slender salamander. But I'll be breeding colubrids and beginning a leopard gecko project this year too
HibariHaru

Hello and welcome to RPR. Nice to meet you! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Confuzzled

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus