Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » HumbleBundle: 8 awesome games for under $10.

Trickster

I'm just posting this here because it's pretty much the best deal I've seen in pretty much forever.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

They're offering Bastion, Braid, Amnesia, Super Meat Boy, Psychonauts, Lone Survivor, Limbo and Superbrothers, the soundtracks for almost all of them and each of the games in downloadable format and with Steam activation keys included if you donate to charity through HumbleBundle.

Bastion and it's soundtrack alone are worth $10, as it has the best soundtrack and storytelling I've seen in a game for years. Braid is a truly unique puzzle platformer designed entirely around numerous time travel mechanics. Amnesia and Lone Survivor will most likely give you nightmares. Super Meat Boy is a fast paced, addictive platformer with plenty of levels.

If you don't want any of the games for yourself, consider picking up the Bundle's Steam keys and saving them for a friend's birthday, I'm sure they would appreciate the few hundred hours of gameplay you sent them. :)
Claine Moderator

I got mine :) My brother gave me a bundle as a gift. I agree with everything Trickster has said, but also wanna add that Sword and Sworcery is also an amazing game. Absolutely stunning both visually and audibly.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » HumbleBundle: 8 awesome games for under $10.

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus