Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Zed Valdis (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

"The doctor." The guard said.
"He's ready for you, now."
"We don't want to resort to force, now do we?' He said, motioning to the handcuffs in his hands.
Scarlett (played by SinceForgotten)

Scarlett can't help but laugh as she goes to the fridge and flings it open, wondering if they even had bacon. She scans the fridge, smiling at the deleciousness of back and sets it on the counter, and starts cooking.

"French toast with scrambled eggs and bacon coming right up!!! You know, this is gonna taste sooooooooo much better than the asylums food!!"
-Her fear increased and she slowly stood, not knowing what was going to happen or even what a doctor was, she looked around then at the guard, then at the ground

He smiles at her eager spirit.
"Yeah, finally a taste of real food." He said, grinning.
"Oh, there's some strawberries in the back counter if you wanna use them on your French toast. Along with some whipped cream on the top counter. You'll probably need help with that though, considering how short you are." He says, snickering.

The guard sighed.
"Look, I really don't want to put you in handcuffs, so will you just follow along with the rules for now? It won't be that bad, just think of it as a checkup." He says, reassuring the girl.
-she shrugged ¨j-just lead me there..i dont know what a doctor is or what it will do to me but i just want to get this over with.."-she says in a hoarse voice

The guard nods, and grabs the girl's arm gently, leading her to the office. Once entered, he exits the room, leaving her alone with the doctor.
The doctor stares at her, and puts on a warm smile.
The doctor is a female, with dark skin, and her hair pulled back in a ponytail. She clasps her hands together, looking at the girl.
"Hello, Amatrix. How are you feeling today?"

"I don't like whipped cream, but I love strawberrys. I might be willing to try some though if you'd grab it for me. and I'm not that short!!"

She says cooking and adding butter to the frying pan before placing the bread Inside. She does the same with another pan and places the bacon and eggs inside.

"Shouldn't be long now."
-Amatrix gives a confused and suspicious look and says in a low voice ¨how would you feel if you were taken from your only home and thrown into the human world of which you know nothing about?¨ -glares

"Short compared to me.." Z says, muttering. He reaches for the strawberries, grabbing them, along with the whooped cream. He sets the strawberries next to the girl, and pops the lid open of the whipped cream, spraying some in his mouth.
He smiles at the girl, and sits back down at the table.

The doctor stares back at her, blankly. She clears her throat and speaks.
"Yes, I understand that." She says, looking through her files.
"But you realize you have to adjust here." She says.

Scarlett rolls her eyes and spends the next several minutes preparing breakfast. When the food is done, she places them on a plate, even making sure it looks good before sitting at the table and pushing his plate towards him. She instantly eats her food and smiles.

"Sooooo gooooooodddd!!!!"

"Wow. Chewing with your mouth open is impolite. Have you no manners?" He asks, teasing her.
¨But i was doing just fine where i was! i dont understand why you are making me live here! you stole my freedom, i was no harm to you, if anything i was only killing animals for my own survival!¨ -anger rose inside her

"how's this for manners"

She Snickers as she throws a strawberry at him and laughs. She continues eating her food after that, looking forward to taking a shower and getting to meet z's brother.

Z let's out a dramatic gasp.
"How Dareth Thou!" He says, at the girl. He grabs the whipped cream, spraying some on her head. He laughs and watches as she tries to take it off her hair, yet failing.

Scarlett yets out a girlish Yelp as he sprays whipped cream on her hair. She tries getting it out and fails, but just smirks. She finishes her food, scoops a chunk of whipped cream out of her hair and smears it in z's face before laughing and kissing him.

"I'm getting in the shower. I'll be right back."

She says headed for the bathroom.

"Now, calm down." The doctor said.
"We're here to help you, not hurt you. Now, I'm going to give you weekly medication you have to take every day, and then you can leave." She stands up from her chair, grabbing the bottle from the cabinet, setting it in front of the girl.
"You are to take these every day, every six hours. Do you understand?" She asks.

Z groans as she smears a part of whipped cream on his face, before kissing him. He sighs, nodding at the girl's comment of stepping in the shower, and speaks.
"I'll go right after you. I have to clean my face for now." He says.
¨what is it? What does it do?¨ -She looked at the doctor with suspicion and curiosity

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus