Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

looks*)
Zed Valdis (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

"They're just medication pills. You swallow them with some water, and they have side effects based on what you behave like." She says, giving the girl a brief summary.
¨Why do i need them?¨ -more and more questions brew up in her mind about the ´medication pills´ -
Scarlett (played by SinceForgotten)

Before entering the bathroom, she turns around and points to her head, covered in whipped cream.

"Your face. My hair. I'd call us even."

She says before shutting the door. She strips out of her clothes and starts the hot water, stepping in and finding shampoo. She washes all the cream out of her hair, humming and singing while she cleaned. Once she got everything out of her hair and cleaned the rest of her body, she shut it off and stepped out, wrapping her waist long hair in a towel and her body in a second towel before picking up her clothes and stepping out.

"You can go in now"

She says smiling before trailing off to their room.

Z waits until Scarlett finishes her shower, and grabs his clothes beforehand. He switches out with her, him now in the shower and her now in their room. He takes a quick shower, making sure to clean his face free of whipped cream, before changing in the bathroom, wearing normal clothes for once. He steps out of the room wearing a black hoodie, maroon pants with a chain to the side, and black sneakers. He sits down on the couch waiting for Scarlett.
"How long does a girl take?" He thinks out loud to himself.

"You need them because they will help you." The doctor says to her. Before she can ask any other questions, the same guard comes back in the room, pulling her away. He leaves her in her room with the medications and a water bottle, so she can take the pills.

"not as long as you'd think!!"

She shouts from the bedroom before stepping out. She was wearing knee high black boots and knee high socks, a black and purple plaid skirt that fell just above her knees, and a black tank top and a beanie.

"If you want me to do my makeup it'll be even longer."

She says with a smirk.
-she looks at the pills for a second and shakes her head, she shoves the pills in her pocket and takes a swig of the water, then looks around the room

"You don't need makeup! You're beautiful already! Can we leave now?!" He says, groaning like a little kid.

Scarlett can't help but laugh as she grabs his hand and yanks him to his feet. She walks outside and nods, starting in the direction of the orphanage.

"Of course dearest."

Z smiles, happy to see they're finally leaving. He wasn't looking forward to seeing his brother, but he wasn't about to stay in a small shack for the rest of his life either. "Finally." He says.
"This'll take us about an hour or two on feet. Don't worry, if you get tired, you can ride on my back. That goes the other way around too, okay?" He says, smiling.

Scarlett nods as the walk, taking in the nature and the fresh air, as well as the sound of animals as they walk. She closes her eyes and smiles before looking at him.

"I might just drag you. But thank you for the offer"

She says laying her head on his shoulder.

He chuckles, followed by him kissing the top of her head.
"We'll get there before noon, so we'll have plenty of time to recap and get to know each other." He says.
"That'll be fun." He says, muttering.
-She finally just curls up in a corner and falls asleep

"I'm excited to meet your family!! And besides, you'll have me there."

She says intertwining her fingers with his as they walked. She couldn't help but think back on her own family history, and frowned as they walked, staring off into space.

Z smiles at her, until noticing that a frown has spread across her face.
"What's up?" He asked her.

"it's just....I remember my family....my sister was the only one I trusted. When. She saw what happened, she said shed protect me and she'd always be there for me. But instead she shipped me away...she shattered my trust...I'd do anything to see her again.."

She says gripping his hand more tightly as they continued walking.

(This is my last post, good night! ^^)

He gently squeezed her hand, sending a signal that everything would be okay.
"It's okay. You have me now. We've got each other. I won't let you leave my life, and vice versa. No matter how hard you try, you'll never get rid of me." He says, smiling at her.

"And what do you know? Maybe you'll see your sister again some day."
(Good Night!)

(night!)

Scarlett looks up at him and smiles, stopping and pulling him in and kissing him before turning away and continuing to walk.

"Thanks love...is it because we're dating or because we're partners in crime??"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus