Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High school

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Amber wrote:
(Otay its alright I just wanted to know if you saw the part where Amber said she liked you.)
(So my character is the likable Badboy now? hahahXD Well Ill try to make it more awesome)
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

(Oh how I love this rp!)

(Btw I may or may not have made "someone" (cough cough you

) send her a note)

SInce Amber wasn't Home, Allec decided to drop in some sweets at her door with a note on it. He puts them on her door step and started to go back to his house. THe note say " Thank you for the treatment and considered this a gift of thanks for me. P.S. I wish we could hang out, because I want to know you more." Inside the bag is a different kind of animal shape cookies.

She was at the tree house and decided to walk back home for once. She got to her door step and saw the things there. She picked up the note and read it. "Thank you." She whispered. She picked up the goodies and went inside.

It was early morning that Allec went to the Animal Center. He was task to take the dogs on a walk to the park. Allec fulfilled the task that he walk about 5 dogs in the park and after that he take a seat on a nearby bench.

She walked to the park hoping Allec would be there. She s

saw him and smiled.

(My phone is glitching out and thank you for letting this happen!)

(No problem )
One of the dogs jump and sit on Allecs Lap. Allec just smiled and pet it. "Man...you guys are something...)

She laughed out loud (lol) and walked up to him

Allec saw Amber"Oh hey! whats up amber?" The dog lick his face "Ohh come on!"

She laughed even more. "Nothing just wanted to say thanks and maybe get to hang out with you. If that's okay."

"well I do have free time" One of he dogs look at her with cute eyes. "By the way, How are you?"

"I'm good. Thanks by the way." She sat down next to him and pet the dog.

"Pleasant Morning isn't? that you wake up early and takes this dogs for a good walk"

"Yeah. I fell asleep on my balcony actually, so I was awoken by birds chirping instead of the usual. You know Angel screaming at the top of her lungs."

Allec laugh" So much for an alarm clock" Allec pet the dogs " Anyway I want you to introduce the dogs . This is Mikey, Sarah, Tommy, Leslie,and of course little zed"

She pet Zed. "They are cute. Hey how about this when you aren't wrapped up in dog walking and such you come over and I'll make food, it'll just be me and you. We can hang out and talk."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High school

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus