Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High school

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

" hmmm...Sounds like a picnic and I would likely appreciate that." Allec sense something that called for help. He stands " Please can u look after the dogs?" Immediately he went to fast enough that he saw a cat trap inside a box. ALlec quickly open the box and the cat was set free saying on his mind "Thank You Kind Human". The cat just run and free, Allec though to himself " did it just say thank you? Maybe Im just imagining. " Allec went back to Amber and sat on the bench.
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She laughed. "What was that about?"

"I Dont know...I heard someone asking for help and it turns out it was the cat." Allec hold his head. " And the confusing part that cat just say thank you in my mind. Maybe Im imagining stuff."

"Oh. It's sounds kind of like me when I got my power. I was thirteen and i started hearing things, seeing things, and even having my flash backs come to life."

"Powers?...thats weird...I've never believe those when I was kid. Maybe Im just stress or lack of sleep"

"Maybe, but when you start throwing things across the room with your mind call me." She handed him a slip of paper with her phone number on it and walked away.

"Hey! How about walk with me back to the Animal Center, Because I want to take these dogs back to their owner"

She turns around and cocks an eyebrow then sighs. "Sure." She smiled and walked back over to him

Back at the Animal Center, Allec return the dogs to their owner and most of them are women. They thank him and Also they were attracted to him with his bad boy looks. The boss was amaze by the work of Allec and gave him a compliment.

She glared at all the woman and growled when they looked at him with googley eyes

"Well the boss told me that I did a good job and also he is giving a day off this day. So tell me...where should we go to hang out?"

She smirked and turned to him, "I have an idea. Follow me." And she set out towards the tree house

"Dont mind me asking...Why here?"

"You'll see." She mumbled something under her breathe and climbed up the ladder

"Well to be honest, this is one good place to hide from your problems. Also this like you kept your childhood memories here."

"That's exactly what I do." She climbed up the rest of the way and looked around. The place was light up and a picnic was set up in the middle of the room

Allec was surprise "Wow did u just prepare it from the beginning? That was fast"

"Maybe." She turned around and winked at him. "Come on let's eat!"

"sure"Allec take a seat next to her.

She sat down and picked up a grape. "So you said you wanted to get to know me. Anything in particular?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High school

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus