"Its funny we have something in common."
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

"Yeah only I bet your mom didn't die like mine." She gave a forced smile
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

"Its not funny..."Drank the beer.

"Anyway the death of my mother is unforgetable"

"I know. I just try to lighten the mood by attacking myself sorry. So what was your childhood like?"

"So was mine."

"Well we were once a happy family, but everything change that my parents received a promotion. Dad is always busy with his work while Mom has the time for me. Its like my love for my Mother is greater than my dad. It was summer that we take a family vacation on the forest. Me and my mom have a good walk and there I notice that she speaks to the animals. I dont know that she is crazy of something until a large grizzly bear ambush us. Mom push me back that she was being attack. I ran back to Dad and told him about. But as soon we arrived, she was completely ravage. After the death of Mom, Dad became an alcoholic and always puts his frustration on me everyday. Thats the day I decided to run away and live all by myself. After all, I take the blame for my Mothers death and I can't forgive myself until today."
Michael (played anonymously)

hoi

Allec was shock that he immediately throws a can of beer at Michael.

"Oh. Well my family loved each other. My little brother and I always came to this tree house and played. Then when I was eight and he was seven my mom was caught using magic so they took me, my brother, and my mom to the town square. They held my brother and I as they forced us to watch," a single tear slid down her face as she had a distant look in her eye, "Forced us to watch my mom being burned at the steak. Her agonizing screams still fill my brain. Afterwards they let us go and we told my father everything. So that night I tucked my brother in and went to tell father goodnight. As I walked in he kicked the chair out from under him and hung himself." A few more years slid down as she looked back at him.

Allec was speechless and all he say "Sorry to hear that."

"Stop."

Allec was shock "!!!"

"I hate it when people apologize."

"what are u talking about?" Allec was beginning to confuse

"Its just... Never mind I'm sorry for confusing you."

Allec slips a root beer to her " Here drink this, its not really alcoholic but considered this as a preparation drink before your old enough to drink beer"

She takes it. "Thanks." She smiles at him and takes a swig of it. "And I always wondered why I was addicted to this stuff when I was younger."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High school

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus