Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Prison

Gregor McCourt (played by Fireflamer386)

Gregor saw the girl and honked his Horn and looked up at the girl
Ice (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She jumped down and looked up. "What?!"
Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

She gets up and starts walking back to the forest

He shouted at the girl "get in we'll go to my flat" and revised through the forset and grabbed the world and put it at the passenger seats feet he revesed and parked at the feet of the tree house and opended the door

"Hey!" She growls and tries to leave

"Do you want to die il let you go later but at he momentioned I'm keeping you alive ok so just stay and when we get to my place you can leave hey girl come on"

She got in. "What the hell do you want?"

Gregor started driving really fast "we are going to my place for the night I have beds for both of you"

He came round he corner into he car park of a flat of blocks and stopped the car and said "everyone ok" and looked back

"Can I just go back to the forest now..?"
Bonnie (played by Bonn_Bunny)

(hi)

(Herro!)

She nodded and got out. "Who the hell are you?"

She flattens her ears "Where are we? And how close is the nearest forest?"

"It's sunset and cold you can come In for some food" He lead then into a lift up to his flat and he put the key in and when it unlocked he went to the kitchen "what do you want for food"?

"Gregor realised what the girl said my name is gregor Mccourt ive been a gangster all my life but I only kill to save any way who the hell are you and before you ask I'm quite fond if you"

She rolled her eyes. "Ice." She kept her talking to a minimum and her hood stayed over her right eye. "Protecter of family and cold hearted killer."

"Fair doos I ain't one to judge so you can stay here for the night what do you for food takeaway pizza anything"

"That's fine." She sat down and looked at her phone to see if anyone called.

"I wouldn't do that if I where you the poilice track you" gregor looked at his watch 7:00 pm "ok we will head out on the morning ice you can leave if you want if you do stay safe and this is a 2 person flat"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Prison

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus