Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Prison

Gregor McCourt (played by Fireflamer386)

As gregor drove around the city he still thought about ice "what a spineless creature" and then he drifted round the corner

As he turned Round the corner he said "phone call 911" withen a few seconds they replied
"991 what's your emergency"
"I've just spotted one of futerives at thriving block of flats" what was he doing he didn't like to do this he turned around back to the flats as soon as he got there he saw ice "ice thank god I've saved you go and drive the car as far away as possible the poilice are coming il go back to prison but break me out ok he gave ice the car keys try to get along with my phone plese
Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

She sits quietly, watching outside, unable to leave in wolf form and refusing to turn human

She hears police sirens nearby and smirks "Finally... Now there's a real fight..." She jumps out through the window and unfolds her wings, flying toward Gregor's scent
Ice (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She took them and smiled. "Dido." She hopped in and nodded to him before taking off down a deserted road that no one dared go on. It was supposedly haunted, but that was just Ice doing the killings there.

Finding the scent of the city, she flies past Gregor and straight to the city, her eyes fully red

The police arrived "damn" He said sarcastically but it didn't matter he new ice would break him out

She smirked as she raced down that dirt path on her way to the prison. "I'm coming." She pressed on the gas and sped towards the prison at 170. She saw the gates to the prison and stopped, smirking. She pulled her hood over her right eye and waited.

As gregor was in the cell he heard his car out side "yes ice you are a life saver" He took the guards hat the guard oppenend the cell door as he did gregor back flipped of the wall and locked the he gaurd he sneaked past everyone but now was the hehe part when ice came in the reception he was at the he hehe side of the desk crouching down he saw ice who saw him back he nodded

She nodded and looked around to see no one looking. She signaled for him to come on as the exit was clear.

He ran across the car park "you legend" He said to ice he hoped in the car right hold on and hit the turbo boost button and went to 240 down the road "who-hooooooooo" He said and smiled at ice

She sits in an alleyway in the city and looks for an easy kill

She smirked. She thought of when he called her a legend. "If only you knew." He mumbled to herself.

She*

"Haha I like you ice for so many reasons so where to next" He spead down the road

After finding a group of teens and taking one, she starts flying toward them both

"Not here." She smirked and thought of her old house. "Back to the flats."

"Ok then" He arrived at the flats so wanna come to my place?

She follows quietly

"No. Get out. I'm driving from here." She smirked and looked at him. "I have a hideout." Her hood was still covering her right eye, but her left eye was visible and bright blue.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Prison

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus