Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Prison

Keirra (played by Wolfielover03)

"my names Keirra" she smiled "watch out" she showed her teeth and sat in the floor watching them.
Gregor McCourt (played by Fireflamer386)

Watch out and showed her a gun and winked "so where next" at this point the car reved it engine

"i'm immortal you idiot, a stupid gun by some mere mortal isn't gonna stop me" she got up grabbing ice "and why would I hurt someone my dear old Ice loves so dearly"
Ice (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She pushed her off, going back to her silent stage. She growled at her and walked upstairs.

I would leave her if I were you and climbed down and pulled out a radio out of the car and started playing some music
"All my friends are heathens, take it slow
Wait for them to ask you who you know
Please don't make any sudden moves
You don't know the half of the abuse
All my friends are heathens, take it slow
Wait for them to ask you who you know
Please don't make any sudden moves
You don't know the half of the abuse"
Then his arm started glowing some words on it He put a towel over it and looked at keirra

Kierre smirked "I saw that"

"Saw what" He said with a frown "if your talking about this my arm then we all have a secret but this is a secret you get that" He didn't want anyone to know certainly not ice

She laid down and started listening to Fall Out Boy.

"So ice what do you want to do"?

"Secrets" she chuckled "I have very very few"

"Right"

She closed her eyes and got lost in the music.

Kierra took the headphones from Ice and broke them "listen to people ya quiet over rated loser"

She rolled her eyes and walked out, ignoring everyone. She quietly growled to herself as she jumped from the treehouse to the ground, landing on her feet.
Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

(I wait for days and nobody responds so here's me thinking the chat died and suddenly 'NOPE, WE'RE STILL HERE IDIOT')
Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

She sits nearby, not wanting to be near Keirra, her tail lashing in annoyance

(Lol)

Ice stood up and started walking into the forest. "Not today." She thought as she started to run.

Gregor didn't bother getting the car he new ice would be safe or he hoped

She looked around and made sure she was far enough before breathing fire to reveal a doorway. She smirked and entered, dropping her hoodie behind her outside of the door.

He looked at the words on his arm and wisperd "calling all heathens nows our time but I need someone to join us then mass destruction" and he got in his car and drove after ice

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Prison

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus