Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Prison

Ice (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

The door disappeared and she walked around. The gardens was beautiful, sporting flowers made of gems. Her hair flowed around her as she undressed and dove into the small pond.
Gregor McCourt (played by Fireflamer386)

"Hey zack meet me there" they got there and flamed the door "see ya zack" He walked in and he hand was glowing shes here and then she saw ice "ewww dude cover up man" He liked ice but he also didn't liked being scared for life

She turned around and dove underwater, sitting at the bottom.

"Ice dude first you need to come out soon and I need to talk to you"

She stayed under. "How did you find me?!" She sounded angry. She started pulling her silver hair into a bun and tried to cover her right eye.

"First like I said you can stay down there forever and I put a traker on you so anyway like I said I need to talk to you so can you come up please"

"I'm not dressed." She growled.

"I think I'd know that I have my eyes closed for a reason so you know I'm a gangster me and some other gangsters made and alliance called heathens and tonight we are going to break every law possible that's why I have writing on my arm and anyway it's an Escuse to get your clothes on"

"Get out." She came to the surface with her back to him.
Keirra (played by Wolfielover03)

Kierra appeared behind Gregor "oh cute! I'd like to join this part-ey"

"But we need you now" He said "please ice please"he was begging

"Out!" She growled. She climbed out of the water.

Gregor turned around and started walking then some music started playing "all my friends are heathens take it slow Wait for them to ask you who you know" "No no way" the man said "do you know this song"? He asked ice

She nodded, humming along. She started getting dressed.

"This means your one of us a heathens let me see your arm and it had those lyrics on her arm like him you have to join the heathens we are a race of badass's please ice if I know you you would of love my father he was killed in a car crash when I was 3 I had a sister I dont know anything about her"

She quickly dressed and closed her eyes then turned around. "Would you care that I am three different species?"

"Not at all but let's go after this its suposed to lead me to my sister so do you have any brothers"?

"No." She opened her eyes and her right eye was blood red almost Crimson.

"Right let's go" they got in the car he pressed a button and a building exsploided

"What the hell?" She looked around and grabbed her hoodie, putting it on before anyone could notice the scars.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Prison

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus