"should we check it out"
Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

"No... If something happens, break his legs..."
Keirra (played by Wolfielover03)

"I can't stay near them long enough Ice hates me for some reason"
Ice (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

Ice looked at Gregor. "What is going on?!"

"Hm... I don't see why. You're lively, energetic, sarcastic, extremely rude, always remind people haw horrible they all are... What's not to like?" She smirks and follows them

How*
Gregor McCourt (played by Fireflamer386)

"We're going to destroy this city claim it for our own"he drove in to the city and pulled out a gun and shot some houses "I'm not killing anyone just destroying their homes this may sound bad but as long as we oh no the poilice right I'm getting out you drive zack will meet you just do what you can ok"he lept out of the car and started to run and was followed by the poilice

She watches nearby, following Gregor

She rolled her eyes and drove back to the treehouse. "I'm not for this bullshit." She got back and climbed up the ladder the sat on the edge with her feet dangling over.

"Damn you ice" He shouted then some bombs went of an hour later and the whole city was in rubble gregor drove to ice and left a note about how they were brother and sister and then left for a forrest he had told ice were it was and he undressed and dove into a pool like ice

She saw the note and ignored it. "I don't do that bullshit. I'm an only child and I keep to myself." She growled before getting up and walking inside.

He fell to the bottom of the pool and began to meditate he sent something to ice's mind I know you don't lime this but if you find me I can explain about everything me,you, heathens everything

(Hello?)

She called back. "I don't care!" She then blocked her mind from him. She laid down on her bed.

Gregor received the message- all I did for her turn countries upside down fly to 7 different countries to be treated like shit by my own sister

She laid there listening to music. "When you feel my heat Look into my eyes It’s where my demons hide It’s where my demons hide Don’t get too close It’s dark inside It’s where my demons hide It’s where my demons hide~."

"Hummmmmmm" as he meditated in the ice cold water it was freezing to most people but it was nice and warm to him

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Prison

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus