Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Prison

Keirra (played by Wolfielover03)

Kierra appeared beside ice
Ice (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She kept listening to music, her eyes closed and cold as ever.

She tapped ice.
Gregor McCourt (played by Fireflamer386)

Then a boy zack gregors friend sat down next to Kierra "hi" He said meanwhile gregor listens to heathens by 21 poilets

"Who the hell are you"

"Gregors friend and he needs to see you and ice" He told the girl

"The hell he does, Gregor can die"

She stopped her music. "As if I care." She smirked. "He can burn in hell for all I care."

Gregor entered and heard what they said and looked them in the eye zack had new him since they were young gregor could do anything when he got angry he stormed in zack backed up a bit
"Your a great sister arnt you you know what go hang your self I'm protecting you and you all of you you know who wants to get you the poilice ok I was trying to help you but no your just great arnt you" gregor said he left zack was as scared

Kierra rolled her eyes.

"I'm no ones sister!" She rolled her eyes and looked at Keirra. "You need something?"

"Kora and I don't like him we'really watching him and I'm here to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid"
Zack hemorli (played by Fireflamer386)

"Don't you roll your eyes ok he has had the most shady past ever he was left at the side of the road when he was 1 with Ice and he protected you ice of it weren't for him you wouldn't be here you don't remember it becuase it was along time ago ok so cut him slack" and he laid on the ground and began to cry

"I don't blame you Keirra." She got up. "Let's go somewhere."

She nodded doing the same as Ice.

She walked out and climbed down the ladder.

"Don't you dare ok the only place where your going is to apologise to gregor" he showed a gun to them

Kierra threw it out of his hand and broke it then left following ice

"Stop please I'm begging you he's protecting you and you couldn't give a Damn look il tele you" they teleported to the place we're gregor was
"How did I don't ask" zack said but gregor wasn't in the water he had a gun to his head Ice could lose her only family member she knew

Kierra glared at the gun and it went flying across the room

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Prison

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus