Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Prison

Gregor McCourt (played by Fireflamer386)

Gregor picks one from his back pocket and put it to his head again
Keirra (played by Wolfielover03)

Keirra broke it again "suicide is a cowards way out"
Ice (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She rolled her eyes. "I speak for no one. I am Ice, only child. I have no family." She ran out, tears in her eyes.

"If she does not care I do not care" Keirra said leaving then finding Ice.

Ice sat in a tree, how she ha gotten up there was a mystery to most people, but she sat there curled up with her head resting on her knees.

Kierra sat there beside her not saying a word.
Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

She sits and watches each of them, mainly watching over Gregor

"And everyone wonders why I hate this stupid world." She mumbled to herself.

She stayed quiet.

"I don't know why she doesn't belive me this is a waste of my life" he put it through to keirras mind
Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

She walks out toward Gregor "Ice doesn't need you around... Why can't you understand that? Sure, 'maybe' you were brothers and sisters a long time ago, but blood doesn't mean you're family. You have to earn that place. And clearly, you haven't. And honestly, it doesn't seem like your trying. If she wants to, she'll accept you. But I highly doubt that."

"I'm not trying ha I've gone to 7 different countries to find her I've saved her you know what I'm leaving im done" and he started walking away
Zack hemorli (played by Fireflamer386)

He saw gregor walking away and went over to ice he didn't want any trouble hr just needed to clear his mind
Luna skesh (played by Fireflamer386)

A new blond hair girl burst in "which girl says she's my boys sister"?

She rolled her eyes. "I just need to be alone!" She jumped down and took off running, blocking everything out. "Alone."

At this moment in time gregor was boarding a plane not to kill or explode he was just a normal guy on a normal plane or so he thought...

Then a man stood up and pulled out a gun gregor wanst scared the man spoke "I'm going to take this plane down" not today gregor thought he grabbed the gun shot the guy and jumped out of air vault and parachuted and landed next to his house a nice big fat mansoin he entered and a butler appeared "ahhhh master gregor did you find her"? He said
Gregor sighed "yeah but she wasn't what I thought I haven't raised her well but I fell like her friends can be jerks they are only jerks becuase they want to protect her" he needed his little sister to have friends like that mabye he had taught her well

Kierra appears behind Gregor "your a jerk"

The man jumped "jeez what do you want when I leave ice you bug me when I'm with her you bug me what do you want"?

"Just seeing what the millionaire is up to, you know the one longing for attention"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Prison

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus