Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Prison

Keirra (played by Wolfielover03)

She sighed nodding "You'll have to forgive my judgement I don't take things lightly no matter how serious or dumb the situation might be but honestly the IPhone 9 just sounds dumb we already have a IPhone 7 and a IPhone 8, could we not come up with a better name other than advertising ourselves. Not to mention the only thing like all other phones that has really improved is space, size, battery life, and camera resolution. not to mention it being fireproof and water proof. But most phones have that already the purpose of this phone is kind of useless don't you think?"

(I AM SO SAVAGE SUCK ON THAT TECHNOLOGY)
Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

(plz stahp)
Ice (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She laid her head back and looked up at the sky. "Only child." She sighed.
Gregor McCourt (played by Fireflamer386)

He put his hand on his face "Don't worry that's fine" He wisperd again and now a question for him "what new things are there added to the new iPhone" "Ok so there is shatter resestent so never buy a phone case again also camera graphics are improved but there is so much to be added and we could change the name then next was again a question for Kierra "if you were to change anything what would you change and what would you change about it"

Kierra didn't like questions she found them to irritably stupid but she knew she had to respond " Well the shatter resistance is great but some people like phone cases so i'd definitely recommend putting them somewhere in stores for the iPhone" she thought a moment "And to the phone itself I've already said what I thought on it"
Ice (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She closed he eyes tightly and tried to remember ever having a brother, but nothing came up. No brothers, no siblings, only hate and harm.

Reporters wrote down frantically "this conference is over" He left and got in the car with keirra he didn't say anything look at her he kicked the accelerater

"First keirra worst conference ever" He laughed "but you have good ideas here's a big offer you could work with the brains behind the technology this will pay 100,000 a week you could work as a ideas/brainstorm person I don't know they're name anyway what do you say you will work from Monday to Friday I would love you on our team you could stay at mini until you can afford a house so what do you say"?

she chuckled "Your people are so dumb who don't they think about that stuff?"

"Yes yes we are done so how about that offer I could mabye say instead of 100,000 you could have 900,000 and top of team"

"Your really want me on your team don't you?"

"Sure enough I do you have amazing ideas nothing like I've ever heard before so what do you say you get 5 months holidays a year and anything else you want so please work for me be by my side in making the best better ohhh that could our catchphrase what do think"

she chuckled "i'll try it weirdo"

"Thanks" He drove back to his house so wanna come in for some tea

"I'd be glad to"

He smiled as he walked in "il have the usual we have a guest she's new to Apple a good friend"

Keirra smirked at him.

"So you start tomorrow I'll drive you there you might want to five ice a call" He said to her

"Ice doesn't like me, we met in prison. I'm there for her but she pushes away and honestly if you push away I am not one to keep trying"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Prison

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus