Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Rust (inactive)

Dean king (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

Sean was about to take the last bite of the sandwich, when he saw the Doc's hand he almost threw up what he'd eaten "I-I'm not going to touch that" he looked at doc and then back at his band before jumping off the rubble "I'm goin to search these houses and salvage what I can, meet me here in an hour"
"I can see zee words you speak!" Doc called after him, "You said hear, not here! I eat a lo of carrots!" he said and sat down, holding Keera in his lap as he slid his black leather glove back on and started unloading and reloading his gun out of habit.

Dean smiled as he turned around and yelled "oops mistake, it's a common mistake anyway" (I'm using my mobile)

Dean returned with a few cans of food and some water "okay I'm all set, what about you doc?"
Carina (played by ChaoticDeath3)

(In this RP, Carina's personality does not fit her profile exactly.)
Carina slammed the door of the Hearst Tower and blocked the door by shoving a metal rod through each set of doors' handles. She ran behind the main desk to keep herself hidden since she knew the building was abandoned. Half her face was covered in blood from a cut she gained when she had smashed through the window oh her apartment. She pulled out her radio, praying someone would reply." Is there anyone who hasn't been infected still out there?" Carina said into the radio, her voice full of pain and she sounded like she was about to cry.
He was staring at the photo, engrossed in it when he heard the voice over the radio and grabbed I before Dean could and held it to his mask, "Hello, zis is a homocidal doctor speaking. How may I assist you?"

"give me that!" Dean snatched the radio back "hello, are you okay!?" for the first time, after weeks of being alone he found survivors "were are you now?" from the sound of her voice she needed help.

Carina almost cried when she heard voices." I"m okay. I'm at the Hearst Tower, not far from Columbus Circle." She put her head against the main desk she was hiding behind.
"It sounds like she's trapped," Doc commented with a laugh and stood, picking up Keera and walking towards the location that had been specified.

"Stay put I'm on my way" He put the radio back into his pack and threw it over his shoulder before sprinting down the road "Doc we better hurry before she gets hurt" He ran as fast as he could which was about 37mph. His eyes showed worry yet excitement "I need to help her, she'll be the only human that's not wanting to kill me"
"Zat is not true," Doc protested, looking like he was walking as fast as Dean was running, "I do not vant to kill you. If I did, zat burger would have been poisoned and you wouldn't be alive anymore."

"exept for you Doc" Dean said as he reached the tower, the Doc was lagging behind "YOU GO IN THROUGH THE BACK I'll CLEAR THE FRONT!" Dean took out his radio "hello miss? Do you read me, hello?"

Carina grabbed her radio when she heard the man." I can hear you loud and clear." She wiped a bit of the blood off the bottom of her face before itdripped onto her shirt.
By the time Dean had picked up his radio, Doc had managed to slip inside the back door, movin insanely fast and he was hovering over Carina.
"Gutentaag," he greeted with an insane laugh, "And zee man outside thinks I'm slow? Pfft."

Dean was covered in blood as he entered the room where both Doc and Carina were, he was slightly out of breath "you are slow, you didn't have to fight them on the way up here and climbing up those stairs was a battle in itself". Dean's arm blades were still showing. It was clear that Dean wasn't normal. "you okay there" he held out his hand for Carina to help her up.
"No, I vas up here while zee first infected vas hitting zee ground," Doc smiled coyly.

Carina stood up and wiped a bit of the blood off the bottom of her face again." I'm okay. I just got a cut when I jumped out the window of where I was staying to get away from the infected."

Dean's eyes widened when she mentioned the cut. He quickly ran through his backpack before pulling out a first aid kit "When did you get cut?!" he cut his own hand and sprayed some disinfectant on a cotton wool ball before letting a drop of his blood fall on the ball. He walked up to her with worry in his eyes, He watched people turn constantly over and over again and if he saw another human turn he'd lose all hope. "This may sting a little"
"You are not a doctor," Doc said with a chuckle, watching him and from one of his satchels pulled a professional grade, unopened first aid kit like one that would be found in an ambulance and set it next to Dean.

"yeah? Well I've seen more people turn on me than I can count... Half of them were my squad members, I had to kill them myself" his blood was almost a kind of cure of the 'Rust' that eats humans from the inside out "I've tried everything and this is the only way to kill the 'Rust' if it's caught early" hhis blood has a type of cell unlike anything in the world that speeds up healing and preventing anything like the 'Rust' from infecting him.
"I mean Zat you do not have zee correct tools," he rolled his eyes and flipped his box open, revealing everything one would find inside of a hospital.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Rust (inactive)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus