Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Ace (played by A__Girl)

On the other side of the prison a guy named Justin was being processed for substance abuse and possession
Kaylea felt a new presence- She just could.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

Ace closed her eyes and began to drift asleep something she hasn’t done in a while
Kaylea looked at Ace and smiled slightly. She could wait to tell her about the past.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

A couple of hours later, she was woke up to the sound of her door opening, “wake up rat...! “ a guard said walking in not noticing kaylea
Kaylea hadn't slept- She had just felt like she shouldn't have.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She sat up and the guard pulled her up “cmon...” in Stephanie’s cell they were taking her out as well
Kaylea jumped up and silently followed, not to be seen.
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I was awaken by force gaurd grab me taking me out of cell "what's happening" I ask it was morning little too early I look at Ace
Ace (played by A__Girl)

They brought her out and she looked at Stephanie, “we’re leaving the hole....” she was walked down the hall
Kaylea continued to follow, not being noticed by the guards.

I walk getting a buzz as we pass seg wing they lead us far to a block it had 5 rooms to fit 2 inmates comfortable each cell we where told to strip and put on new cloths I got jeans and a inmate orange shirt I look around
Ace (played by A__Girl)

They walked us down the halls passing by multiple cells, until we came to a empty one, they shoved the two of them in there and she span back around as they closed the gate and she grabbed the guards wrist, digging her nails into his wrist, “watch it...asswhole...” she said glaring at him, but then let him go

((ops))
(( When's da d00d gonna come? X3 ))

Kaylea sneaks in after them.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((No it is good it happened after we changed))

“How did I end up with the slutty outfit...” she looked down at her jean shots and tight orange inmate shirt
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Just be patient...)
(( Sorry about that, that's not really my strong-suit.... Xp X3 ))

Kaylea sat down.

I smirk seeing her shirt "I got a baggy one so" I said giggleing a little
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She sighed and sat on the lower bunk, “they are asswholes...”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus