Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Ace (played by A__Girl)

“It’s like they did this on purpose...so they could see my body...asswholes...”
Kaylea looked down, blushing slightly. She... She kind of liked it.
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I look at the room it was dencent toilet had short wall for privacy and bunk bed with two lockers and a desk it was better then the hole
Ace (played by A__Girl)

A guard passed by, and I reached for him, but didn’t grab him, “when do we get to go to the yard...?” She asked him with a raised eyebrow, he looked her up and down and his eyes always ended up at her chest, “...my eyes..ya there up her...”
Kaylea growled and jumped up, going closer to the guard. "Listen here, buddy. I know that you know who I am, and that you also know that if you want to keep that ass of yours, you'll stop staring!"
Ace (played by A__Girl)

The guard raised his eyebrow at the girl, “but your behind bars...” he said smirking
"And I could still kill you in seventy different ways."

I heard this his girl was crazy and was going to get us more trouble the guard seem to find it funny and kept walking "yard in 2 hour" he said to us I moan as I grab top bunk with cast
Ace (played by A__Girl)

He rolled his eyes, and he leaned against the bars, “not to shortly till you get to go to the yard,” he reaches and grabs my boob and quickly takes his hand out, smirking while he walks away, “what the hell! Just wait till yard time...”
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Boi every time XD))

((lol we needed to use lunch chat wre to active XD))
Kaylea growled and threw an Australian Boomerang at him, it decapitating him perfectly and the Boomerang still coming back to her hand. She then waved to the security camera, grinning wide.

I watch her shock "you better control her or we're going back to the hole" I said to ace knowing the gairds just saw that
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((XD))

She smirked at the guard, “that’s what you get...asswhole” she looked back at Stephanie, “she does what she wants..” she put her hands up
Kaylea nodded, smirking as she jammed the Boomerang back into her as a hip. "Pretty much, yeah. And they basically let me."

I shook my head shock they let her roam the jail like this
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She chuckled and shrugged, “she lucky, though...” she leaned against the bars
"Indeed.... But the only reason why they let me roam free is because they know that I am my own prison...."

I heard a buzzer and went to bars there was 3 males coming in with trays trolley "breakfast yum" I said sarcasticly knowing it was cold porridge
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She nodded, “sees legit....” she looked out the bars and looked at the cell across from her and she looked at the guy, he was laying down but he looked familiar

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus