Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Kaylea glared at the guards. "Better not have poison in it to try to get rid of me...."
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She looked at the gaurds as they gave them food, she then turned back to the guy in the cell, who was now up, her eyes widen and she smiled
"You know him, I presume?"
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She nodded and couldn’t wait to go into yard time, she looked over to him, but he hadn't noticed her yet
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I look at her notice her smiled "he's your boy" I ask her knowing he was to see her I sat my food down not hungry not wanting to eat
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She looked over at Stephanie p, her face burning from blushing, “shut up....” she crossed her arms over her chest
Kaylea looked down, blushing.

I roll my eyes and went to bunk grabbing a thread and pulling it I tyed a weight on it and a note I grin art her as I went to bars
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“What...are you doing....” she raised a eyebrow
Kaylea hugged her knees, looking down.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She looked over at kaylea, “you ok..?”
Kaylea nodded slightly. "Y-yeah...."

I smiled "making a kite" I said I went to bars and start swinigng it along a few help it go over to oppsite side I watch as it reach he's cell
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Oh lord....” she sat down on the floor leaning against the wall, he perked his head up and grabbed the thing that landed in his cell, he looked from were it came from
Kaylea put her hands on the back of her neck, trying to stop herself from shaking as the tears slowly flowed down.

I smiled "look like he's Look like he's sending a note back" I said to her as a kit flew in air I heard a buzzing and quickly grab it so gaurds don't see it I pass her he note and hiding to kite under the mattress
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She looked at the note and her face went a deep red, she hid the note from them, she looked over at him to see him smirking
Kaylea shuddered slightly.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She looked over at kaylea, “are you alright..?”
Kaylea nodded, hiding her face from Ace so she wouldn't see the tears.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus