Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Ok..” she wrote a note and threw it back, he opened it and smiled
Kaylea grunted slightly, digging her nails deep into the back of her neck.
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

The gaurds must of saw something because hey went to this side and started cell checks I look at her knowing if they find the kite it can be hole again or seg I took out the kite and waited I didn't want her to miss yard time as the gaurd came over and saw the kite they open the cell "now with one of we're using kites" he ask I gulp and raise my hand they grab me putting on cuffs I smiled at Ace knowing she was going to see him
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She looked at her and gave her a look like ‘seriously’, and then she sighed
Why couldn't it be me? Kaylea thought with a sigh.

I was taken to sag they gave me new cloths and my blankets I sigh it was better then the hole you had a bed and sink and toilet in a small cube there was a camrea in corner to watch you 24/7 i made my bed and lye down needing sleep.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Yard time...” the guard said opening the cell door, she walked out and headed to the yard
Kaylea followed, her head hung low with a sigh.

I woke up to yelling and police yelling forgetting where I was I went to my cell door there was tactical team at a inmate door yelling I watch as the team rush in to grab him dragging him out he was sucideal he had a blood on him they put him in chair and restaints them and wheeled him away I sigh guessing it was only tv I got I watch as few inmates came in and clean blood
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She leaned against the wall and waited for him, when he came out he walked straight up to her and began to kiss her
Kaylea looked away.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She kissed back, but the guards came up and separated them, Justin flicked them off and went back to me the guards continued to try, but eventually gave up, he grabbed her hand and took her over to a bench and they sat down and began to talk
Kaylea hid under the bench, glad that she wasn't easily noticed.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

They talked about what they were going to do when they got out
Kaylea listened intently, trying not to pull out all her hair.

I heard a bang on my bed not even noticing I fell back to sleep I look over at door "yard time" he said I roll my eyes and stand up they cuff me before taking me to big yard I saw Ace and smiled but the gaurd drag me to cage part it was like a kennel I walk in and sigh loving being outside they uncuff me I pace the cage before sitting in dirt in the shad.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“So..” he smirked at her, “do you like kids..?” She looked at him and smiled, “if they were mine...” he smirked and pulled her in and kissed her
Kaylea had to suppress a low growl.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((I love messin with her XD))
(( SO I SEE ))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus