Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Ace (played by A__Girl)

((XD))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She and him stopped kissing and she put her feet under the bench hitting something
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She looked under the bench seeing kaylea, “what are you doing..kaylea
Kaylea scooted back.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She bent down under the bench, “come out of there...cmon”
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I watch them smiling wishing I can be out in the big yard I sigh throwing rocks at ant Hill
Kaylea sighed and crawled out, turning to face them.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“What’s the matter....?” Justin raised a eyebrow at her, and he leaned back on the bench
Kaylea looked away.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“I’ll be right back..” she grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the side, she let go and crossed her arms. “What’s the matter..?”
"It.... It's nothing. Really."
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Then why were you hiding under the bench??” She smiled and put a hand on her shoulder
"It.... It's not important. So long as you're happy...."
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I watch them in the distance I heard a scream behind and saw two boys fighting a few ran over to help the gaurd made a alarm sound Wich ment lye on stomach and hand on hand I sigh not carrying because I was lock up already
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She sighed, “alright...” she walked over to the cage Stephanie was in, Justin followed, “are you alright..?”
Kaylea gently took Justin by the shoulder and turned him to face her. "I sense that you are deeply troubled. I can help."
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“What do you mean...” he snapped at her, and pulled away from her
Kaylea then gave him 'The Look'. It was the look that could make any person see their own deepest, darkest thoughts and issues, along with traumas.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

He looked at her and he kept darting his eyes
Kaylea, for this very moment, bore a look of pure innocence on her face. "Now, what's wrong?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus