Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Ace (played by A__Girl)

He rubbed the back of his neck, “I’m just thinking of stuff...”
"Any examples? I can only help if I know what's wrong, dearie."
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I look at her and smiled "bored as shit if you find a ball give it to me help with my insenity in the cube someone already stab myself in there" I said to her smiling
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Just about ace’s past, she’s been through so much, and I don’t want to see her end up like me...” he rubbed his neck

She nodded, “I’ll find one..” she walked off and came back with a tennis ball, “This is all I could find..” she handed it to her
"And how do you plan to help?"
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“I can’t...” he rubbed his head, and sighed

I smiled it had a cut probably a way to stash wepon or something "thanks they haven't said when I'm getting out so this well help" I said to her smiling a gaurd was walking over I throw the ball I'm my pants not wanting to see it
"Then what will you do?"
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She looked at the guard, “....”

He held his head then punched the wall, “I don’t know ok....!!”
"Not all of us know what to do, and it's okay."
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She turned to Justin, who was still in the heat of the moment, she put a hand on his shoulder and he wiped around and punched her in the face, she fell to the ground from the impact
The look of innocence immediately left Kaylea's face, and she pushed Justin to the ground, pinning him down and holding a knife to his throat with a low growl.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

He looked at her, “ you were the one who flustered me..!”

She held her cheek, “kaylea it’s ok, he didn’t know it was me..”
Kaylea stared deep into his eyes. "Don't. Do. That. Ever. Again."

The guard grab them apart "wawya from sag wing now" the gaurd said looking at me I gave him finger knowing it was my only my way to socialize
Ace (played by A__Girl)

he pushed her off of him, “get off of me!” She scooted to him and he hugged her checking out her face, “hey, I’m sorry...” he kissed her forehead “it’s ok...”she said
Kaylea stormed off. I had just been trying to protect her... She leaned against one of the walls, hugging her knees and crying.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She really didn’t feel safe with Justin right now, she tried to get away from Justin, as she stood up he pulled her back down forcefully, “hey! Stop Justin!” She tried to get away but he held her down

I heard the Bell and a gaurd came to the cage to grab me back to sag I look at her worried "you ok" I ask them worried the gaurd was getting mad at me I roll eye and went to him "how much longer I'm in sag" I ask him scared to be alone in that box the guard just laugh "whenever we let you out now move it the rest of you back to cell unless you want to be in sag too" he said leading me away I look behind
Kaylea heard this and jumped up, running over and punching Justin in the face, sending him flying.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus