Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Ace (played by A__Girl)

She got up and looked at her, “thanks..”the guards came over here the commotion and they cuffed the 3 off us
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I look at them shock .the guard let me go and radio for back. Up I watch them I walk to Ace and Justin as they were in cuff and sat on the ground for more gaurds
Kaylea raised an eyebrow at the guards. "Really? I could kill you in ninety different ways like this, so let me and her out of these cuffs and leave us alone. But you can leave the cuffs on him." At this, the guards did as she asked.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

Her face still hurt, she was going to have a bruise, she sighed and rubbed her cheek, “thanks..kaylea..”

I watch them and smiled the gaurd seem to forgot she was there and lead the make away
"No problem... I think I know what would help that bruise, but I doubt you'd be okay with it...."
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“What...” she raised a eyebrow
Kaylea blushed looking down. "A, um.... A kiss?"
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Huh...how will that help it..?” She was confused

I sat down hoping I would just blend in and not be taken to sag again a gaurd came over to us "back to cell" he said to us I walk in middle hoping they don't see sag shirt
Kaylea blushed. "It might.... You never know...."
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She stood up, “ok...” she turned her cheek to her

((SHE HAVING THE PUPPIES!!!))

We we're almost in our block when I. Was grab by a gaurd "nice ty back to sag" he said to me I moan and look at them I didn't want another hour in there
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She looked over at Stephanie, and sighed “dang...”
Kaylea quickly, and gently, kissed Ace's cheek.

I was March to sag again and lock in my room I kick my foot hard hating this I sat on my bed the slot opened and lunch was served I saw the sanwich and sigh hungy I eat it with apples
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She laughed at her, she booped her nose in a friendzoned way, “you cute..” she put her arm around her and lead her to the cell
Kaylea blushed, looking down.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

When she got in the cell she let go of her, and sat on the floor and sighed
Kaylea sat down next to her. "You alright?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus