Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I eat my meal and put the tray back I grab the ball and bounce it against the wall bored someone started off again cussing the other to rage gaurd yelled everyone to shut up and threat more time here if they don't I sigh finding it hard to keep my mind running
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Ya..cheek still hurts looks like the kiss didn’t help..” she smiled at her and rubbed he cheek
"O-oh.... It didn't...."
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She laughed, “it’s ok it was a sweet gesture..”

Fell asleep again heard a knock at door I sat up to see gaurd "come on your time up" he said I nodded happy I hide the ball back and got cuff
Kaylea blushed deeply and looked at Ace. "R-really?"
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Yea..” she gave a friendly smile
"Th-thanks...." Kaylea smiled slightly. This was the longest she had stayed sane.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She looked across the cell at Justin and flipped him off, he returned the gestures
Kaylea flipped him off with knives.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She grabbed one of the knives and threw it it landed in his shoulder and he yelled in pain
Kaylea chuckled, smirking. "Nice one."
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Thanks..” guards rushed over to Justin and I hid the knives inside the mattress
(( Ugh, bye! ))

Kaylea smirked slightly.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Bye))

I was being taken back just as they were taking me through I was told to face wall I did what I was told they had a screatcher going in block the gaurd turn my head to wall again soon came out with someone it was the dude I look at him the gaurd grab me taking me inside I saw the gaurd on he's cell sersching it I walk up to my cell confused I saw Ace and smiled "what happen to him" I ask her happy to have her back
(( MEOW ))

Kaylea smiled slightly.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Aww did boo, boo get hurt, that sucks...” she smirked at him, Justin was rambling on that it was her, they stuck him in the sag
Kaylea chuckled, smiling.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Well have fun..asswhole...” she said this as he walked away

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus