Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Nightmare and Undead (played by GuntherSavage7272)

As he saw the cops coming closer, he dove into the trees and started launching himself through the leaves, only stopping when he saw the cops turn back. "Phew, let's hope no one else catches up" he sighed as he checked his stolen loot.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She walked over to the window and looked outside of it seeing a person in a tree and cop cars everywhere, “well shit...I didn’t do it..” she walked away from the window with her hands up

Once he was safe from danger, he jumped back down from the tree and began to walk into an alleyway to be out of sight.
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I smiled "seems when we're not" I sadi to ace smirking I look at pyshco "can I go to bed or you going to tell us more" I said to him
Kaylea groaned, tired of all this.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She looked over at kaylea and gave her a warm smile, “sorry..” she looked over at psycho then back at her
Kaylea shook her head, sighing. "It... It's alright."
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She walked over to her and gave her a hug, “bye..I’ll see you soon” she stopped and she opened the door for her
Kaylea gently kissed her cheek, sighing slightly.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She watched as she left closing the door behind her, ‘why did she kiss me.....oh well..’ she walked back to the window leaning against it looking for the guy that was in the trees
Kaylea sat outside of the door, looking down.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She sat on the window seal leaning against the glass, which wa quiet comfy
Ace (played by A__Girl)

The window extended out farther than a normal one cause it was a bay window as she sat, she began to drift off to sleep
Kaylea sighed, looking down.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She was fully asleep, and since the time spent in the prison she didn’t get any sleep, so this was good for her
Kaylea looked through the window, watching her.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She shifted to where she was laying down on the window seal
Kaylea smiled slightly.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She slept soundly, and it would be really hard to wake her up from this sleep

Once he got to a certain point, he disappeared in a wisp of forest green smoke and rolled into his hideout. "Ah, it's good to be home." he exclaimed as he opened a safe and put his stolen goods inside. "Thank God no one tried to follow me." he said as he closed the safe and went to his bed to sleep.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus