Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Man I thought they were really cute...did y’all break up, ecause I sense tension here...” she smirked at shark and teeth putting her ha da on her hips.
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I laugh finding it super funny teeth and shark grin and toss us logs "yea ok, you can stand on one foot with log over head for the next 2 hours will me and shark set our tents and eat our ready meal" shark said I groan I pick the log up and put it over my head lefting my cast foot up "you drop it you get 20 mintues added " teeth added my arm was all ready sore the log was tough and unbalanced
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She grabbed the log, but before she did it she flipped them off. She held the log above her head and put a foot up. She glared at them as they did their business.

I was. Loosing balance and swear something was crawling on me I keep my focus on tree ahead trying to keep balance
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She put one arm out and made Stephanie steady, she put the log on her shoulder and kept holding Stephanie just in cause.

I look at her and smiled it been a hour and we both were feeling it I keep my log up
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She glared at them and couldn’t wait to get her hands on them.

I groan as my stomach growl louder seeing them eating can soup and bread I look ace "don't push it" I mumbled as the 2 hour mark hit we waitied for them to tell us to drop
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Ooo I’m going to throw this log at them...” she said in a low voice only Stephanie could hear.

I look at her sternly knowing she did that we be hanging off a tree "don't" I beg in alow voice they look at us and smiled "ok girls go eat there's heated food ready " theeth said to us I drop my log and sigh. My leg was shaking
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She grabs her log and throws it down the side of the mountain, she looks at them and grabs her backpack and sleeping bag, she starts to hike back down the mountain she flipped the off again and didn’t turn back.

I look at them shock I grab my bag and lye it down eating my meal they seems not to care about ace
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She started saying curse words under her breath as she jogged her way down, she had made it to the river by dark and she stopped and drank some water.

I lye on the ground awake wondering how far ace made if she made it back to camp shark and teeth went off to sleep already I can see they have some kind of heater on I decide to move closer to tent it raded off me I curl up in my sleeping bag
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She didn’t even care if it was cold, she continued jogging down the mountain, she reached the prison by morning, the sun began to come up. And she looked up at it panting.

I was awaken by teeth and shark telling me to pack my bag and head down the hill now I didn't get any kind of sleep.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She went back into the prison and threw her stuff into the cell when she was lead to it, she laid down on the bed and dozed off.

I fruken hated teeth and shark I had to carry there stuff plus mine down the hill it was almost noon when we got down there I didn't see ace and wonder if she ran away in total or she was thrown in the jail. At lunch I was told to pack my stuff
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She was told to exit her cell because teeth and shark were back, “ **** them..” she said to the guard, so he had to drag ace out into the courtyard, when the guard let her go, she turned around and pushed him off of her, he had fallen to the ground, “don’t touch it I will beat your ass..!”she yelled at the guard.

I was standing in the courtyard tierd I had no rest and now was doing odd balance on wood tell ace applyes to rules

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus