Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I heard footsteps I open my window and look around my bracelet vibrate saying hey your not allowed I close my window and sighed
Lucus (played by DevinGardner)

with a quick pull he tugs the cord out of the back of the camera

I went down stairs to grab food

he goes to her room and without being seen pulls out the cord and places one picture of her reading on it and the other on the camera at the window then plugs them back in

I though I go sit outside in back patio when it was sunny out side I set up my bracelet beep loud I sat down on lounge chair with my food and drink

he walks outside "you better listen to your bracelette"

I look at him "or what you going to cuff me "I said raising a eyebrow challenging him "only came out to be in sun I'll be inside before curfew" I said to him I look at my book I felt a hand

he places his hand on her shoulder "challenge me again and I just might consider it" he says sternly

I groan wanting to be alone I knew that as going to be impossible now "fine I'll inside and ride" I said closing my book and grabbing my plates

he laughs when he sees her groan and walks inside

Iput my dishes in the sink before sitting on the living room couch and reading I look around before putting my leg close and fidgeting with bracelet I can figure out how to program conditions I can sneak out she though I play with it before it went off it did a long beep that didn't stop

phsyco ran into the room "what did you do!!"

I shrug "went to move my leg" I lied hoping here was no camreas to see I look at the bracelet "can you turn it off" I ask him the noise was aloud and annoying

"don't ever mess with this!!" he messes with it and after a minute he shuts it off

The beeping stop but swear I can still hear it "how many alarms you have on this thing" I ask shock of sound and alarm

"that isn't your bracelette but i dont know what the other alarm is"

Ilook at him"what was it it came from me" I said kinda scared to know

"I don't know"

I look at him "so that mean I can get this stupid thing off me" I said half jokely knowing it was of my condition
"It's a old friend birthday tonight I will ant to go is that ok" I ask hopefully we'll let me drink and have fun

"you know I cant"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus