Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I groan "what if you come. With me I promise I'll be good I'll follow guidelines and any conditions you give me only be tell 10 " I said wanting to go
Lucus (played by DevinGardner)

"fine ill go with you"

I smiled excited Iran upstairs to get dress after hour I came down with nice hair and dress "ok let's hear your conditions" I said groaning I had to a chaperone now and hoping. He allow me to drink

"Don't do anything that will get you in trouble, be careful not to do anything that harms the bracelette, you do not have to stay by my side but you must come see me every 1 hour, dont leave unless im with you, and finally only 1 drink"

I groan knowing the rules suck but nodded "ok" I said to him happy but groan about 1 drink

"ok"

I walk outside to he car I heard my thing beep not ingored it "at less it's at my old highschool" I said to him smiling I couldn't wait to see old friends

he gets into the car

I smiled seeing my old high school it was redone "man have some trouble year here" I said smiling remembering years

"i bet you did"

"mom dead I was homeless child aid tryed to home me just gave up and went homeless got in fights sell drugs for money" I said to him frowning knowing this was what. Made me here.

he nods listening to her story

I sniff a tear she knew she was in deep hole now she was facing probation or life in jail

he wipes away a tear "hey today is a good day take it to your advantage" he says with a smile

I smiled and nodded I got out of the car I saw Bethany already but shook her head seeing her high I ran over "benthany you are using again" I said shock

he follows

he crosses his arms when he sees her friend

I look at phsyco worrried he could arrest her for this Bethany wasn't he self she didn't talk just stared at me I look at phsyco "if I ask you to take her hospital and not call police" I ask knowing this can land her in jail.

he glares at them in silence

I look at him worried "please it's my fualt she addicted just want to lose her or her end up like me" I said to him I was crying I was scared she was over doesing now

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus