Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I hop off and hop to kitchen "I'm going to make some soup want some" I ask one one foot balenceing
Lucus (played by DevinGardner)

"ill make it"

I smiled and nodded hopping over to couch i sigh knowing it wasn't going to be easy just then he phone ring but I look at counter at saw it was my cell phone I hop over to grab it

phsyco grabs it before she can then motions for her to go sit back down and answers the phone "hello stephanie's parole officer here what do you need?"
Bethany Lover (played anonymously)

"it's Bethany can I talk to her please" she ask sounding upset she knew physco didn't approve of what happen

"why?"

Bethany sighed "I just want to talk to her they release me from hospital but going to court in few days for it" I said to him

I look at phsyco wonder who would call her only person that had that number was Bethany and the male I was serticted to talk to

"she is in trouble and after what I saw I don't think that is a good idea but I will give her the news for you"

I heard this and quickly try to grab phone wanting to hear from her now "just 5mintues" I ask him wanting to speak to her now

"couch sit now" he says moving the phone

I grunt and did what was told sitting down "please just 5 minutes all I know she's going away" I said to him

I grunt and did what was told sitting down "please just 5 minutes all I know maybe she's going away" I said to him

he listens to her friend on the phone

"now if there is nothing else ill be leaving"

Bethany sighed "can I at less see her after my court if I have to go away" I ask him feeling sad

"sure"

Bethany smiled "thankß, bye tell Steph I'm fine" I said before hanging up

I sat on the couch and sigh she miss her friend but felt mad at her for going back to drugs

he looks at her "stephanie"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus