Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Lucus (played by DevinGardner)

phsyco makes a call on his phone
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I groan flopping on the couch mad at myself and hit my head I'm I should'nt of run now I'm stuck in hell ground from everything

someone answers the phone

"Hey this is phsyco steph's parole officer I need to meet with the head of the department, Do you think I can have a time set up to meet them and for someone to watch her while i'm there?"

I look at him talking I hop to the kitchen for a ice pack before hopping back to couch

"yes we can scedeual for tomorrow at noon as for her... we can have her relax in the department"
"alright sounds good thank you very much goodbye"

I relax on the couch with ice on ankle it was out of line again "can you come fix my ankle pointing out" I ask him seeing him getting off the phone

he nods walking over to her and kneeling beside her as he grabs her ankle gently

I smiled "so what that about" I ask him wondering if it's something about me

with a quick snap he pops it back in place
"it was about me"

"and somewhat about you"

I scream in pain feeling it pop in "oh ok" I said to him lying back my ankle look bad "do I have to go with you I'm fine alone not like I'm going anywhere with broken ankle" I said kinda not want a doctor there Wondering

"no your going to the station to just relax"

I groan police station was going to be worse "lock in cage for 2 hours fun" I said scarcely smiling I my foot a little and felt a pop "ughhh it unalign again, may you should have a doctor coome check me " I said moaning in pain knowing a doctor we'll help

"no not in a cage up in the camera room ok ill phone a doctor" he gets his phone and calls the doctor

I look at him and sigh doctor being treatment and stuff

the doctor agrees to stop by at noon "he will be here at noon so while were waiting i should fill you in on what is happening" he sits by her and looks at her "steph how old do you think I am?"

while he waits he starts setting up his gear for tomorrow still listening to her responses

I look at him smiling "I say 35, ok what's going on " I said to him

"ouch....no im 22 and there is a problem a parole officer is there to watch over his client and I do that yes but i let things go easily and yesterday..."

I shook my head "if you haven't been so easy on me I could already be in jail again" I said to him

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus