"exactly but its just confusing ok"
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I nodded I heard a knock at the door I stand up wondering who it could be
Lucus (played by DevinGardner)

"sit" he says pushing her down "ill get it"

he goes and answers the door
Bethany Lover (played anonymously)

I smild seeing physco I gulp "can I talk to her please you can search me I swear I'm clean again" I said to him knowing it was hard to get trust again

I heard Bethany voice and stand up limping to door sore

he walks out and shuts the door "you know what I said"

She sighed "I got notice this morning I we'll facing 1 year sentence even before court due to minors we're there and apparently was close by" I said to him trying to hold back tears "I'm heading to station to be lock in cell tell tomorrow may not have chance to see her" she said to him

"she can see you on camera she will be there tomorrow after all"

I look at him mad "come on I know I did wrong I. Getting punish just want to see her I known her sense I was 5 " she said to him she know step was probably listening

"you will see her tomorrow!!" he sighs and opens the door "you know what whatever just go ok" he says letting her in

I step inside and saw Steph standing on one foot "what happen to you" she said smiling giggling a little

I sat down knowing I shouldn't be up. "Got tackled" I mumbled not say why I look at her "your going away" I said feeling tearful

he mumbles something then walks inside and shuts the door

I nodded not wanting to cry at all but tear came out "getting year for under age people being near me and that's before court tomorrow" I said to her I hugged her and slip a note in her pocket of sweater she stand up "I gotta go my dad waiting to take me" I said crying a little Steph hug her again before I walk out.

I smiled hugging I felt the papper go in my pocket I didn't dare look at it "bye" I said hugging her one more before she left I lye back down feeling sad

"bye" he says flatly then walks away

Once physco was out of site I look at her note "my dad has the key love Bethany" It said I smiiled and shove I back in pocket hearing footsteps

he smirks and crosses his arms "happy now?"

"so steph what you get new necklace or sumthin" he says with a smug grin

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus