Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I shook my head "just hope she doesn't get depressed like me when I was there" I said to him sighing "no it was a note " I said to him
Lucus (played by DevinGardner)

"and it says?"

I shrug "me and her have a hidden chest with money gotten from legal stuff just telling me her father has the key" I said to him not really caring ik I didn't need to money she wanted me to get rid of it

he sighs "ok then"

I sigh trying to calm down the door bell went off I heard physco welcome someone in I rolled facing the couch

"welcome doctor"

The doctor smiled "nice to see you again" he said to physco he walk to living room "she won't attack well she" he ask smiling

"she better not"

I groan knowing that was threat I was still rolled facing he couch I felt the doctor near me I flinch from touching my leg the doctor look at her "look like a clean break she's either need surgery soon or later but for now no wieght on foot I'll put a tight spilt on it to keep it from popping out" he said to us but Steph was only half listening to him she curled up hearing surgery

he nods "we have somewhere to go tomorrow so do i have to carry her or what?"

The doctor look at him "I have some crutches in my truck she can use" he said to him he turn and grab some wood sticks and bandging and turn to Steph she had her leg tuck in so get to her

The doctor look at him "I have some crutches in my truck she can use" he said to him he turn and grab some wood sticks and bandging and turn to Steph she had her leg tuck in so can't get to her

"alright"

The doctor grin "come on just going to bandge it with spilt" he said I curled more not. Wanting pain

"stephanie listen to the doctor or i will have to use force"

I groan and move my leg out more keeping my body curled up the doc grin "ok just going to pop this in" he said I felt it pop in I scream I curlled my leg in again

"stephanie..."

I groan but didn't move I was in pain "less painful" I said kinda moaning at pain

"just listen to him and get it over with"

I groan and move my leg out. The doc wrapped it tight I flinch in pain I felt the stick going on then another layer of wrap.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus