Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Lucus (played by DevinGardner)

"Its just me im your lover i cant stop you from notes and stiff
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

But the gaurd look at him "giving contraband to inmates you know what's a jail time" he said to me I groan and look at psycho for help

"Leave it be sir"

I look at Bethany sad to see her get lock away "don't worry I'll visit" I said to her

He mumbles something then looks up "alright lets go home"

I look at him ihug Bethany tight onmore time but the guard broke is appart "no contact" he said taking bethany away

"You needa calm down sir"

The guard grunt "they have no contact because of contraband" he said Sternly I groan "**** you too" I mumbled loud to he guard

He laughs "I may her guardian but im still an officer and oh whats this right my badge and umm see that im a higher rank than you so id just shut up and be less rude if i were you"

The guard grunt grabbing Bethany and taking her back "jerk" i said louder the guard turn at me "better teach your client to not swear at officers " he said to him I felt my body getting force oin restaint position "what" I said

Shoves the guard off

I was bend in uncomfortable form I look to see big man must be the boss "what going on in here" he yelled loud

"Nothing sir"

The male look at me and grin "why don't to take Ms I can swear to officers to holding cell and come have lunch with us". He said smiling I groan fighting to be hold

"No thank you"

The man smiled "ok, better punish that girl though I don't like anyone swearing at officers" he said going back to he's office I look at him worried of punishment I could be walking home for punish for I know

Shrugs "not my problem" he whispers

I smiled at that we hwalk out of station "so not punish" I said smiling ik I was due for surgey

"Cant not ur parole officer but u do need surgery soon"

I look at him scaryed I shook my head not wanting operation

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus