Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

((God dam girl))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Maybe it was a ghost...asswhole...” she glared at the guard

((Don’t worry your character will find out soon))
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

(( GOD DAMN CAN I PLEASE JUST FALL ON ALL YO FACES IN DA RP ALREADY? ))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Yes dumbass!!))

I heard gaurd grumble back to hes chair and desk I moan my stomach growl hungry "got any food" I ask her finishing mine already
(( *SLAPS FACE* MY ASS IS DA SMARTEST YOU'LL EVA SEE ))

Kaylea fell on top of you all.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She began to slipthe tray over to her cell through the small window that connected the rooms and a person fell on her “what in the hell?!?!”

((Ya sure))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

The guard ignores me, she looked at the person on top of her, shoving her off of her

I heard a bang and try to look around in her cell "you ok" I said to her hoping the gaurd didn't hear
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“What the hell..there is a girl in here...” she said lowly, but loud enough for her to hear

I heard this I look cosnfused "we're the hell she come from" I ask loud gaurd was talking holding the inmate
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“I don’t know...”she looked at the girl “who are you...” she said with a raised eyebrow
Kaylea jumped up, and it was now unclear if her hair was naturally red, or if it was stained by blood. Her clothes were a deep red with her most previous victim's blood, and her deep blue eyes looked crazed as her gaze darted back and forth from the people before her.

I look at cieling "she must of broke through cieling try to escape" I said to her loud

((Sorry moon can we keep this legit no magic XD))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((What magic?? XD))
(( GODDAMMIT THIS IS NO MAGIC ))

Kaylea was breathing heavily.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She looked at the girl and the blood on her shirt, and she smirked. “Did you have fun when you did it..?”
Kaylea nodded, grinning wide as she lifted up one of her hands to reveal a knife that had been stabbed in.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“You wanna help me....?” She smirked at her
Kaylea pulled the knife out of her hand and nodded, grinning wide.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus