Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Ace (played by A__Girl)

She hears this and pushes the girl back and sits on the bed quickly
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

The guard open her door "yard time are you going to behave" he said to her
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She stands her gag and cuffs off of her, she crosses her arms, she raises a eyebrow at the guard
Kaylea hides quietly.

He look at her shock she was free "little artist" he said he grab her taking her arm and took her out of the cell
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She smirked, and winked at kaylea, she turned to the guard, “so am I allowed to have fun now...?” She smirked at the guard
Kaylea snuck her way around the guards, stealthily following.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She waited for the guards reasons as they walked outside
Kaylea continued to follow.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She rolled her eyes knowing he wasn’t going to answer she shoved away from him walking into the yard, “I’m going to take that as a yes” she smirked and walked outside her hips swaying with every movment
As soon as the guard was left alone, Kaylea felt the urge come to her. She jumped out of hiding and swiftly stabbed him in the throat so he couldn't scream for help, and in the back for the killing blow.

The gaurd grin and lead her to shoebox opening the door for her "30 mintues have fun. I sat on far end of the box and grin the. Shoebox wasn't big the roof was metal grit so yours outside with walls "where your friend" I ask her
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Killing the guard..”I smirked

I smiled "if we escape there's no way can go back to psycho" I said to her scared
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Oh, so you want to break out..?” She smirked “I thought you dating psycho, had made you soft...”
There was a loud thud as someone banged on the wall, denting it.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She turned to kaylea and she crossed her arms

I shook my head "I just want to get time done and go home, I think your friend want to break out though" I said to her killing gaurd was going to set off huge lockdown
Kaylea wasn't in there.... The wall slowly broke open, sending blood splattering everywhere.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She rolled her eyes, “I’m not going to like it, but I’ll stay...” she saw the wall break open and blood splattered on her

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus