Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Ace (played by A__Girl)

She raised a eyebrow, “what do you mean..felt it..?” She said looking at her combat boots, then at her
Kaylea gestured to Ace's whole general self. "Your body language, attitude... Words, as well...."
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Yep..that’s me a flirt, and it’s funny that how I got this non-bloody jumpsuit..” she laughed a little then smirked, “you have good judge of character, you know..”
Kaylea nodded, adjusting an imaginary pair of glasses. "Indeed.... I used to be a Psychologist."
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She laughed, “then you went psychotic... I presume...” she sat down on the floor and leaned against the wall
Kaylea nodded, sighing and following suit. "I think I should probably explain, during this slight moment of sanity, I presume?...."
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Sure go ahead..” she looked at her
(( GOD DAMN, I GTG NOW SO I'LL DO IT LATER XD X3 ))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Lol ok... ~3~ XD))
(( DON'T LET ACE GO ANYWHERE, 'KAY???? X3 X3 ))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Kk she will be here in her cell ~3~... maybe and if she isn’t she will take your character with you..ok ~3~))
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I sigh in my cell not even a cell I heard gaurd screaming in distance the alarm go off in background I sigh I'm I was getting no sleep tonight
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She brought the bucket under the window and stood on it, it didn’t really do anything cause of how short she was, “hey steph, you think they will check the security cameras..?”
(( Good... Thanks! *HUGS TIGHT* Catch me up once I'm back, 'kay? 'Kay! 'Night! X3 <3 ))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((NIGHT!!! ~3~ <3))

I look at her "probably" as long they don't see us near him well be fine" I said to her wondering what would happen
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She got off the bucket and kicked away in anger, “I knew we should have broke out...!, I really don’t want to go to jail for another murder..!” She sighed and rubbed her head

I heard her and sigh "they have no proof we were involved the blood shirts was because of that person it hit us" I said to her trying to keep her calm
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Ya...” she punched the wall a couple times letting her anger out

A few gaurd walk in making sure everyone in cell they seem to look longer at both of us like we were involved in this then keep going once they check they slotted us dinner it was hot meal beans pullpork mash stuff and corn with milk I look at it think it look like blood

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus