Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Ace (played by A__Girl)

She grabbed it and set it down and continued to punch the wall
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

"if you want you can have my pull pork " I said to her not hungry after seeing that I ate my bean then slide he rest over
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“I’m not eating...” she continued punching the wall her knuckles bleeding now

I sigh "I know the feeling" I said sighing this was going to be long night the alarm set off and a gaurd came in "lights out you rats" yelled I grab the pillow and blanket and curled up the floor was cold but hot cell I desided to use blanket between floor her self and use the sheet as cover I sigh "night Ace" I yelled
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She punched the metal door as the guard past, then she went back to the wall, “night...”
Lucus (played by DevinGardner)

"What I miss?"
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((A lot!!))

((me and Ace are in jail the solirty aka the hole. You can jump in as gaurd or something we got 30 days for volitiosns (because of Ace). ))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Let me sum it up for you...ok so u brought me and Stephanie here to the office, they found out Stephanie’s bracelet had Ben tampered with, they through her in a cell, I said I was the one who tampered with it they took her out put me in, I mouthed off and they blamed Stephanie, then I grabbed the kid who was handing out food assaulted him and then I assulted the deputy, which got us here, then on the way there I attacked the dude that was watching us in the back of the van, the a girl swooped in, yard time she murdered someone and now we are on lock down...XD all my fault ))

Thanks))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Yep XD ok back to rap I’ll just repeat what I last said))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She punched the metal door, making a bang, as the guard passes by, then went back to the wall, she had made a blood stain on the wall now from her on knuckles busting open

"Having fun?"
Kaylea's temporarily sane gaze darted over the new person. "And who might you be??"
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Shit, kaylea....stop.” She walked over to her and covered her, “he is my parole officer....”
Kaylea narrowed her eyes slightly. "Then he knows me, hm?"
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“He knows of you, I presume, but doesn’t know you personal...but” she lowered her voice, “your not even supposed to be in here.....

I wasn't asleep and heard psycho I went to my door "please tell me you got us at this out of hole" I said hating this place
Kaylea shrugged slightly. "Meh, it's not like they really even know where to put me, anyways.... Wherever I'm 'content', they'll let me stay so I'm less likely to kill them all."
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Your probably right..” she backed away and looked at psycho through the little slot window she put her hands on her hips, they still bled, “so are we leaving the hole or what..?”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus