Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What are you listening too?

By the gods my millennial heart is so happy right now and I needed to share. This will be on repeat till my back tells me 'Calm down old man'.

Been mopping up stuff.
fix you too by Megan marooney

brain scratching song <3
I really need to get over this band man. :D

Because of Deadpool x Wolverine. XD
I've been listening to a lot of the Honkai Impact vocal tracks. Nightglow and Moon Halo still make me cry 😭

Though what I've got on currently is this.
My favourite Beth Hart song 🥺Beth Hart - Like You (and everyone else)
Not listening to anything right now, but i am a mother.. so Bluey Theme Song now lives rent free in my head...
it's bad.. its REALLY bad.. several times a day I catch myself singing "Ba-baaada, bada, Ba-bada BLUEY!" even when my daughter is sleeping. XD

maxresdefault.jpg
First off, @Technology, aww, that's so sweet. 🥺

Second of all:

Daisy Bell!! A song sung by the first vocal synth. It's so pretty, sweetand yet, it feels unsettling all at the same time.
twistedvictorian wrote:
First off, @Technology, aww, that's so sweet. 🥺

Second of all:

Daisy Bell!! A song sung by the first vocal synth. It's so pretty, sweetand yet, it feels unsettling all at the same time.

Well thank you :D
I will frome now on focus on there are some people out there, who can find it Sweet.. and not just a sign of me losing my mind. XD

I really can't hear that song without it creeping me out. I have seen far too many horror/true crime videos where that song is used in the background.. :S What a perfect time to put that up here XD.. THANK YOU.. Again! XD
So now i have to put on my favorite song, before i can sleep XD

Listening to the slow blues version of 'Blue Sky' (Blues-Guy) my sweetheart found. I'm used to the hard rock original, but here they give it a whole new vibe.

I think I might call my next OC Sheila :D

This song came up while I was watching an animation of Ticcy Toby someone made for their game (I think)

I'm hiding my re-hyperfixation on UA..not well.. >:)
(but seriously though this song is GREAT and clever)
Okiwaru-Napp

Anything related directly to my muses, it help to get their roles even better.

I’m also adding whatever can trully fit them, their respective verses.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What are you listening too?

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus