Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Just Talkin' :)

Sup?
Having breakfast atm
Oh, yeah, forgot it's morning somewhere.
Spotify is on. And yeah, Timezones, man.
Timezones are crazy, sometimes I forget what time it is in my own.
JOOTERS??? The Phantom Blood movie/OVA was actually found?? Did you see it?? I thought it got cancelled and didn't get finished
Suspicious_stew wrote:
JOOTERS??? The Phantom Blood movie/OVA was actually found?? Did you see it?? I thought it got cancelled and didn't get finished

It was finished, but only shown in a few theaters and never received a home release
morning everyone
Good morning
Bluebeldy wrote:
morning everyone

Hey!
i have been up since 2 am and im running in purely sprite and a hashbrown :,D
Jesus- not even a red bull like I typically am, but a sprote?
yepp..
Jooters wrote:
Jesus- not even a red bull like I typically am, but a sprote?

I mean I'm running on spite and strawberry Dr Pepper
We are born of the caffeine, made men by the caffeine, undone by the caffeine. Our eyes are yet to open... fear the old caffeine. By the gods, fear it, Laurence
mmm, caffeine
Jooters wrote:
We are born of the caffeine, made men by the caffeine, undone by the caffeine. Our eyes are yet to open... fear the old caffeine. By the gods, fear it, Laurence

I used to chug Monsters back in the day, getting about 400 mg of caffeine and day, perhaps more

It was once so bad I crashed off the caffeine
I've been part of this site for 7+ years, created at least 100 character profiles, and only just now figured out how to combine pages.
KansasVenomoth wrote:
I've been part of this site for 7+ years, created at least 100 character profiles, and only just now figured out how to combine pages.

I feel old being here for like...5 years now?

Uhhhhh

I joined in 2017.........oh god it's been seven years
Its not the age, its the mileage. ^_^

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Just Talkin' :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus