Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Demon Lurking For Some Fun~ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Just made me one messed up demon, haha. Name is Dameon Vyel . He is mostly for mature RPs so he does have all the warning tags just a heads up. ^^;

I am open to RP ideas though any I will consider. Just wanting to test him out and all. He is mainly for a mordern setting though can go fantasy and such if needed. His sexual orientation is pansexual so I would love to explore that since he is my first one. Anywho any other questions just shoot I will try and answer them on here or just PM me.~
New character? sweet! well if your just wanting to do a test drive, feel free to toss him in here

Or if your wanting something else more on the mature side I have my puppy boy Pad Available. Though I'm not sure if he's quite to your taste~
ForsakenAngel Topic Starter

Pad is just adorable (had to say it my apologize hehe). What type of RP is he normaly into?
He works well in anything *cough* (Bad pervy mind) Since I RP him at different points in his story he's really adaptable. I love him in slave x Master RPs as he was a slave during part of his story, A rather dark part of it if I may say so. So I'm open to mature events and over all Rps as well as violence romance, anything really~

I would probly RP him form Part 4 (IV) of his history ^-^ It seems to be the most adaptable part~

Sounds quite interesting to me.
Though I have not done many of slave x master RPs so I may not be the greatest so might need a little eh help at times, but if you are up for it I am more then willing to have a go at it. ^_^
Sure ^-^ there's not much to it really. The 'Master' Purchases/obtains the 'Slave' and then does as they please with them~ They tend to turn into dark romances xD
Are you okay being the 'Master' of the RP? Pads nor of the slave type and from what I've read on your character he might have some fun playing around with a new pet.

I'd love to have a go as him being a Master, he'd love it..perhaps a little too much, haha
If you could just set it up we could go from there (PM maybe?) (I am not the greatest at starting RPs out sadly)
Sure thing!
Glothl (played by Ethlas)

is it too late for me to rp with you?
Grimjow is awesome, just sayin'

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Demon Lurking For Some Fun~ (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus