Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Monody Rozeem (played by -CoolShortie-)

A smile tugged at her cheeks when she heard the purr, and a rumble of her own sounded from her chest. "Redstar.. that's.. a really nice name. I'm.. I'm Monody. It's nice to meet you," she replied, glancing down at her paw and then reaching toward Redstar, hoping for a handshake. She was incredibly happy to have met someone that both looked like her, and that was apparently friendly. Maybe she would survive this place after all?
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"You cant blame me for doing nothing!? And Clyde dont tickle me." She chuckles. "Fine... a cup of coffee could help. I have to figure out a few things." She says softly.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He frowned at Tyra. "Don't talk to her like that" he kissed Alyson's cheek. "It's okay, she's just a little brat. Come on, let's go get coffee" he picked Alyson up and cradled her in his arms like a baby, laughing as he did. Clyde was a generally playful person
"Cut her a break. How is she supposed to know everything about everyone. I'd be nice to her though she is probably the only one here who really gives a crap about us. Her and maybe like a small bit of others. Dont judge a whole race over one or a few individuals." She says still looking up at the sky.

She blushes wildly. "Hey! Not in front of everyone!" She covers her face with her clipboard as she was embarrassed. Her heart racing.
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

"Beautiful name" she purred as she shook Monody's paw with hers and she purred a bit louder at her. Her eyes were a jade green color and she had sharp teeth, then she hugged Monody as her tail swayed from behind. "I hope that one day we'll be free" she said to her as her ears went down again, "I lost my clan before I got here" she added.

Alyson wrote:
She blushes wildly. "Hey! Not in front of everyone!" She covers her face with her clipboard as she was embarrassed. Her heart racing.

"Too late" he walked away from them. "So... do you just want to go to the coffee machine or go somewhere?"
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

she rolled her eyes. " why cut her a breck when it in my profile? not my fault they don't check stuff. " she sat down. she looked at clyde " ya ya love birds." she shuts down her arms so she can reserve there energy. she closed her eyes and focused. she tried to focus he ability power even though her mind abilities where halted by the glasses.
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

He shook his head. "Y-you don't understand. The only reason that they aren't is so that it can lull people into a false sense of security, kill them, and spread." He said with a sigh, wincing. "And the scientists here can't help, at least I don't think so. Nobody else has been able to, so why should they?"

"Whatever works for me but I do have to get back to my research. So I cant be out too late." She smiles and kisses his cheek.

She looked at Stephan and her ears slightly twitched as she heard him spoke, she then walked over to him, "Just be yourself and don't listen to them when they make fun of you" she thought to herself as her tail swayed a bit from behind again. She sighed softly as she looked at Stephan again with her green eyes that looked like the grass.
Monody Rozeem (played by -CoolShortie-)

A glowing blush faded onto her cheeks, her ears flopping down a little. "Thank you.. I'm sorry to hear about.. your clan." She paused for a moment, opened her mouth to say something else but then squeaked once more as she was pulled into the hug. She leaned into it, wrapping her arms tightly around the shorter critter, only letting up when Redstar started to move. "I do as well," she said softly, watching as the cat-morph made her way over to the.. whatever Stephan was. "Careful.."
Quetzalli frowned “You never know, it’s always possible that they have people who are smart enough to figure it out. And there’s people here who know how to help contain it while they try to find a cure.” Trying fo stay positive, she smiled at him “With time I’m sure it’ll be better.”

"I'll just get us something while you work, okay?" he asked, putting her down
She stands up. "Have you ever considered she hasn't gotten to your chart yet? You're new here and she isnt the only scientist." She says before floating over to Stephen, Nobody, and Q. "Well, I think Alyson could help. Sorry to pop in out of nowhere, but she is currently doing something for me and has found some excellent results. Plus she puts her heart into her work and if it means risking her life. Granted I will protect her." She smiles.
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

He was silent, before smiling slightly. "I guess so." He rubbed his neck and stood up, wincing. "Thank you." He said to no-one in particular, before limping off to a different area of the yard.

"Thank you honey." She gives him a quick kiss then hugs him before he goes.

She watched him limp and her ears went down before she went back to Monody, then she kept purring towards her. "At least I can talk to someone and that is my kind" she thought as she sat down on the ground, staying close to her and she messed with her shock collar on her neck for a bit.

Alyson wrote:
"Thank you,honey." She gives him a quick kiss then hugs him before he goes.

He smiled as she did, and went out, remembering what she would want
Quetzalli nodded to Stephen and watched him go off, sighing. She then transformed into her dragon form and curled up, looking at Jules. ’Sorry that took so long, I-I wanted to make sure he was ok..... did you still want to practice flying?’

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus