Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
"Just trying to figure out what Jules really is upon her request. Oh thank you!" She smiles as she gives him a quick kiss on his cheek. "She is very confusing... it's like shes a mutt... a little bit of demon, a little bit of angel, a little bit of a shapeshifter, dragon, fairy, crap you name it, I bet she has it... but i don't know... they are mixed so elegantly that it's like shes some breed no ones ever heard of! Ita truely interesting. I'd love to hear her story!" She smiles with intrigue in her eyes.

"Maybe I can get it from her" he smiled and messed with her hair.
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

He shrugged and grabbed the crystal. "I guess it can't hurt..." He said, before pressing the crystal to one of his 'legs'. It immediately recoiled, lashing out and knocking the crystal to the ground where it shattered. "Well, that was a complete and utter failure."
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Well you can try, but I have a feeling it's a long story and who knows if she'll tell it." She chuckles.

He smiled and started tickling her

"I would also like to help out Stephen... having those 'legs' attached and being so controlling must be exhausting." She looks out the window to see them all outside.
Quetzalli shook her head ’No, I was just waiting to start.’ She chuckled

"All specimens return to their cells" said the voice
"Oh.. well my bad." She chuckles. "Read! Set! Go!!!" She takes off working her wings rather than using her powers. She spins trying to gain more speed.

He stood and headed to his cell, staying at a distance from the other people. His 'legs' were in their usual position around his waist, with the new one wrapped around his chest.

"C-Clyde!! Dont tickle me!" She laughs with a huge smile on her face.

All he did was tickle her more, tackling her out of her chair and tickling her even more
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Sorry I thought it help. Maybe next time we can hang ou.” She Grabs her arm and went to her cell.

She laughs hysterically. "C-C-lyde!!! Hahaha please! Haha Haha! I cant hahahaha breathe." She laughs as she tries to push his hands away from her sides.

((I shall return I have din din waiting for me))

((Yum))

He smiled as he stops, kissing her neck once, softly. "I missed cuddling with you, Alyson." He gave her a moment to breathe. "So you get more tickles!" he tickled her again, more softly this time

(I was gonna eventually have him propose to her in this RP, non-canon wise, maybe it can affect how people see them? If it's comfortable with you?)
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((can you all slow down, what did i miss?))

((Sure thing jelly bean!!))

She blushes and let's out a little mmm as he kissed her neck. "I missed it too. Wait what! Nooo!" She laughs more. "Stop! Or hehe no more kisses for you!" She chuckles
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

karma eats some chicken"i do not like the beast master that much"

He entered his cell, sitting on the cot and continuing the discussion he was having with 'it'.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus