Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((Basically just chatting we are heading inside now while Clyde and Alyson are in her office. A lot of new peeps))
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

((I revisited childhood trauma.))
Quetzalli smiled and she nodded, flying off after her quickly and her scales flashed vibrantly in the light as she made quick maneuvers and flew alongside Jules
She smiles and made heart hands and pointed to her scales. "I love your scales! Very shiny." She says as she flies upside down.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

karma sees the other dragon"hey you, come here"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
((Sure thing jelly bean!!))

She blushes and let's out a little mmm as he kissed her neck. "I missed it too. Wait what! Nooo!" She laughs more. "Stop! Or hehe no more kisses for you!" She chuckles

He smiled and let go, kissing her neck a couple more times., before getting up
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She softly hisses after she felt the shock from her collar and she got her paw away from it. "I wish that I'm free with Monody" she thought as she rests her head on her legs and her stomach slightly growled, since she really doesn't eat and that she couldn't hunt when she was with her clan, before they were killed, then she was taken from them.

He eventually stood, heading to the front of his cell and looking around, seeing if anyone else was there.
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

She sat down on the cot and cleaned her face. “ great need to clean it and only have 1 arm working. But worth the lost.” She sense her arm and legs draining magic. Soon they be useless.

she tosses a magic ball to tyra"here is this for you"
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

“ thanks karma.” She smiled. She used the magic ball to clean and repair any damage on her limbs and reconnect her limbs. “ I have 10 minutes left.”
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She smiles warmly at him as she holds out her hand asking for help getting off the floor.

she hugs Jules and smiles

He sighed, sitting back down on his cot, which was still bloodied from earlier, his eyes having changed from empty black orbs, to empty black orbs with glowing, lime-green pupils.
((Are you hugging Jules midair? Shes currently flying with Q))

((she flies too))
Quetzalli smiled “Thank you! I like your horns and wings!” She did a spin in the air before looking over at Karma curiously

"your scales remind me of my sisters scales by the way other dragon, do they change colors"
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She sat against the wall, with no one and that she was all alone, then she knew that she had to be tested on after they get back from somewhere. She decided to lay down on the ground and she slowly went to sleep, since she had nothing else to do, also having no friends in the place with her.
"Why thank you." She says as she feels Karma hug her midair. "Hey Karma." She smiles sweetly.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus