Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

( basically what powers Tyra arms and legs are drained and she needs a new source. She just refused karma deal for clear reasons.)
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((Naga is the experimenting one))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He went to Jules, a light blush on his cheeks. "Umm... Jules... can I ask you something?"
"May I ask if you have a preference as to what kind of Crystal's you desire?" She tilts her head. "Depending on the rarity I can have it here in a few minutes. If it's really rare perhaps 20 minutes." She smiles sweetly.

"you do realize that my niece can make one within two if she has the right materials"
"Yeah, go ahead." She crosses her arms in a relaxed way. She smirks
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

He sat back down on his cot, sighing. He then rapped on the wall, attempting to get Karma's attention.
((I mean I could mention Jules can supply energy buuuut this seems more fun 😁))

((lizardia is my new favorite thing personally, because having a childish girl that can become smart at a snap of your fingers is amazing, i made it up out of nowhere too))

“ I don’t care no thank you. I’m not there play toy! I have spent 90% of my life getting tested on.” She was surrounded by a red aura.

( her aura her magic acting up cause of her emotions)
Quetzalli hummed and she watched and she slowly moved to curl around Karma in a way that was comfortable for both of them. “Is it Alright if I stay like this ma’am?” She asked Karma
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Jules Geist wrote:
"Yeah, go ahead." She crosses her arms in a relaxed way. She smirks

"Somewhere umm... a little private...?" he asked, looking down

"woah woah woah, it is not a test, lizardia has done this before, so she has no need to test"

"Hey, demon lady!" He yelled, seeing as knocking hadn't done anything.

she pats the head of quetzalli

"What do you want, and i am a hell dragon fyi"

"Do you think that relative of yours could... fix me?" He asked, expecting a no, but hoping for a yes.

“ I don’t want to be her experiment. I’m sick of that! I don’t care if it magic physical or mentally. I just want my arms and legs to work. But not if the cost is being your friend experiment.”

( as you can tell emotionally fragile)
She rests a hand on Tyra. "I'll bring you some Crystal's in a bit okay?" She smiles comfortingly as she whispers this. "Yeah sure thing. Try anything though buddy and I'll break you." She jokes as she follows him.

((Wait Stephen were you talking to me?))

"my cousin could fix you, and it is not an experiment by the way, i am trying to help you, MY NIECE DOES NOT EXPERIMENT THAT MUCH"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus