Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

"...do you know how I can get to her?" He asked, hoping against hope that there would be a way to be cured.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Jules Geist wrote:
She rests a hand on Tyra. "I'll bring you some Crystal's in a bit okay?" She smiles comfortingly as she whispers this. "Yeah sure thing. Try anything though buddy and I'll break you." She jokes as she follows him.

((Wait Stephen were you talking to me?))

He blushed and went to a hallway where no one can hear them "Well... I don't think you noticed... but me and Alyson have been together for a long time, and I figured she's the one... how am I supposed to propose to her?"
Quetzalli gave a soft hum on content at this and smiled, seeming fairly relaxed. She was normally not to fond of being near people but this felt safer than the outside world. Watching Tyra silently, she would then look over at Stephen when he yelled and let out a soft sigh. She visibly flinched at the sudden yell, but quickly calmed herself
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"through me or her just randomly finding you outside on the street passed out, remember she likes to to experiments though, she is dangerous, also she has two little dragon heads that are extremely venomous"

He nodded. "I don't care. If there's even the slightest chance she can fix me, I'll take it." He responded.
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

She smiles and the aura left. “ thank you.” She sighs “ sorry karma I just don’t trust those who do research. You could take my arms and see if she Improve how to extend there functioning time. Extend the life of them. But I want nothing changed or them ruin otherwise my brother will have to make me a new set.”

"she can fix your curse, but she might end up putting another curse on you if i do not watch her"
She blinks for a moment. "Woahoho! Look at you tiger! Well if I know Alyson, she would probably love some sort of scientific proposal. Or cheesy. How far are you willing to go? Like how big do you want this to be? Because I have a lot of ideas!" She smiles wide.

"I don't think she can do anything worse than what's already happened to me." He said with a sigh. "How do I get to her?"

she takes the arms and legs and looks at them"i will see what she can do"

"i will take you after i take care of her, she cannot walk, you can"

He nodded. "Alright."

"also it could be worse in a multitude of ways"

He chuckled bitterly. "Will she be able to implant a murderous being into my mind?" He asked, not believing her.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Jules Geist wrote:
She blinks for a moment. "Woahoho! Look at you tiger! Well if I know Alyson, she would probably love some sort of scientific proposal. Or cheesy. How far are you willing to go? Like how big do you want this to be? Because I have a lot of ideas!" She smiles wide.

He blushed at her comment. "I don't really have any... want do you have?" he asked, looking at her

"she could implant 500 different voices in your head or she could turn your legs to chicken legs which would make me hungry"

He shrugged. "It's a risk i'm willing to take."

"i had that curse temporarily, much worse than this, trust me, the majority will be murderous"
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

“ great. Today will be a pain. I can’t walk or use my legs.” She looked at Stephen “ I could likely help if I could remove these glasses but sadly I can’t cause only the Gaurds or scientests take them off since they weaken my main power. “ inside she wished she could see her new friend but just knowing she had friends made her happy.

"trust me, you cannot help him, not without what my cousin can do"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus